Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

…and I don’t mean to say that all black women are subservient to white women but those of you who are are very well suited to be in this lifestyle right below us.
Omg u just turnt me on… honestly I’m an attractive woman but to be submissive to women like u does something to me … I feel weak n can’t help myself but to serve u all

I’ve spoke with Sasha on numerous occasions just not recently.. I like her she’s pretty cool
She’s the best and VERY attentive and willing to learn and you can’t teach that. We’ll let you reach out if you need to. I know Sasha received a lot of humiliation for being on call for a white woman so if we can help we understand

There’s a special dynamic between a white woman who’s in charge and a submissive black woman. It has some historical notes but acceptance and womanhood can be celebrated by letting the submissive not have to think about her role or what it means and so forth

I agree. I mean @SashaT isn’t going to get men but that delivers her into position for service to me
Lmfao at you’re honest enough to say it. Men aren’t looking for fat black Hogs like sashat, unless it’s to use and abuse and dump the load off on. Finally a white woman who isn’t scared to put these nappy headed hoe’s in their place.

Last edited:
Back