Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
I think it's wonderful that more Black women are interested in interracial sex with White women.I agree with everything in your post,I can't speak for everyone,but I think that most White women nowadays are very strong,confident and independent and would be interested in dominating others whether they are White males,White females or Black females . I've seen alot of videos on websites that feature Black women cucking White males as well as Black Couples doing the same.there may also be podcasts that promote this.anyway,very interesting and informative post.

I totally agree with you Hypersexx. The sight of my gorgeous wife taking the huge gristly cock of my beautiful young black buddy up her is fucking intoxicating. There is nothing to equal it in ero-orgasmogenicty for me. Simply nothing.
Totally but you have a great looking beautiful big cock too.

Yes this!
I’d be sending you video clips of my white fucktoy a sucking me off while you’re at work. Bae, I’m going to be home a little my co-worker needed a ride. She said you can taste her tonight. And if you’re a good girl and clean me real nice, she might let you eat her pussy the next time.

I’d be sending you video clips of my white fucktoy a sucking me off while you’re at work. Bae, I’m going to be home a little my co-worker needed a ride. She said you can taste her tonight. And if you’re a good girl and clean me real nice, she might let you eat her pussy the next time.
I will be over in a minute

Back