Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

My wife is white im black we are both swingers..she is very dominant with her lesbian girlfriend and I have even got her to suck my cock..my aim is to show them both black is superior..love dominating my wife's lover as she likes been tied up..gagged and whipped..
Nive 1

Any sub black females in Dallas Fort Worth ?
I have found black submissive women on occasion - once with a black boyfriend in tow. My gf at the time was quite dominant with other women. I am not submissive but like lots of males (black or white) I will do a lot to get laid. My gf knew she had the power and ordered the black female to eat my gf clit while I watched . This got black bf horny too. And of course he wanted to fuck white gf bad. So, white gf ordered black bf to suck white cock if he wanted white pussy. He was very submissive and complied. Fun to watch black couple go total submissive together - fun for all. But it wasn’t in DFW.

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. If interested I have more info for you.

Attachments

• One of your jobs.gif
    One of your jobs.gif
    12.7 MB · Views: 43
I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
I’m very happy to dominate you

Back