Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

I should think about it! I would be more inclined to become owned by a black couple, both bisexual. But for me it is a prerequisite that a white girl be attributed to me, who is then impregnated by the black man or the black couple.

I should think about it! I would be more inclined to become owned by a black couple, both bisexual. But for me it is a prerequisite that a white girl be attributed to me, who is then impregnated by the black man or the black couple.
Why can't u have a black woman be attributed to u that decides not to reject her race an breeds black

Dovrei pensarci! Sarei più propenso a diventare di proprietà di una coppia nera, entrambi bisessuali. Ma per me è un prerequisito che mi venga attribuita una ragazza bianca, che viene poi messa incinta dall'uomo nero o dalla coppia nera.
Only English stop posting non English stuff no one can read

Why can't u have a black woman be attributed to u that decides not to reject her race an breeds black
Honestly, it seems essential to me to choose a country where slaves can live naked/half-naked in courtyards, gardens and fields and not consider the United Kingdom as such.

Choose uganda let's get u owned
I don't know Uganda, but I suppose it is possible for slaves to work there naked or semi-naked. It also depends on the mentality of the people: how do people in Uganda react if you a black woman go to the market with a naked (or semi-naked) white slave on a leash who brings you the parcels? And how does a police officer react?

I don't know Uganda, but I suppose it is possible for slaves to work there naked or semi-naked. It also depends on the mentality of the people: how do people in Uganda react if you a black woman go to the market with a naked (or semi-naked) white slave on a leash who brings you the parcels? And how does a police officer react?
There's no police near my home town an I'd get u w9rked hard

You'd have a better life I've got a good lead book flight to uganda

You'd have a better life I've got a good lead book flight to uganda
Well: if I may, I would start by asking you some questions to understand your perspective: what kind of jobs would I be interested in? How big would the slave group be? Would there be only white male slaves or also white female slaves? What about dominant black males?

Well: if I may, I would start by asking you some questions to understand your perspective: what kind of jobs would I be interested in? How big would the slave group be? Would there be only white male slaves or also white female slaves? What about dominant black males?
I know a lot of dom black males so I can have loads of them

You an another so far 2 white slaves are good

An no female so far an white females rarely become slavew

Jobs I want u working in fields growing food

Jobs I want u working in fields growing food
I think that in a few months there will be many white Ukrainian and Polish girls available; and then maybe also Baltic. Black males generally like blonde women. For me it is essential to find a white girlfriend to marry and often see that black males enjoy it, of course without hiding. By farm work, do you mean tractors or what? I am also quite good at cooking.

Back