Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

I think that in a few months there will be many white Ukrainian and Polish girls available; and then maybe also Baltic. Black males generally like blonde women. For me it is essential to find a white girlfriend to marry and often see that black males enjoy it, of course without hiding. By farm work, do you mean tractors or what? I am also quite good at cooking.
Thing is Ukrainians are lovely people but they will move to Europe move back after war

I think that in a few months there will be many white Ukrainian and Polish girls available; and then maybe also Baltic. Black males generally like blonde women. For me it is essential to find a white girlfriend to marry and often see that black males enjoy it, of course without hiding. By farm work, do you mean tractors or what? I am also quite good at cooking.
Ubshould marry a black

Ubshould marry a black
This is a possible alternative idea, but the plan that appeals to me the most is to have a white wife, dominant black males and females over both my wife and myself, both slaves to blacks, and mixed offspring, by my wife and our parents. masters .
I would like to send you a photo of me to an email address.

This is a possible alternative idea, but the plan that appeals to me the most is to have a white wife, dominant black males and females over both my wife and myself, both slaves to blacks, and mixed offspring, by my wife and our parents. masters .
I would like to send you a photo of me to an email address.
Also u must understand few white women kn age range u said really do this

Its more 50+ women that are white sadly

E questo è il problema con bnwo, vediamo se ti abbiamo avuto come un grande schiavo accettando che sei fortunato che una donna di colore voglia possederti

Invece insegui la mistica figa bianca che potrebbe non esistere 4 u

Put this way it's not true: I'm not chasing white pussy, but I'm actually attracted to white girls who are slaves and submissive to BNWO. I, being completely impotent due to diabetes, often want to tongue clean a white wife's pussy of her black masters' cum, want to be buggered by my black masters in turn, and finally be cheered by the pregnancy of the wife who bears children mixed (unless her uterus is used by a black couple, in which case an all-black baby will be born).
This is my imaginary frame of reference. I'm ready to be interested in counter-proposals, but the idea of a monoandrous relationship with a woman is too far from my horizons, while being a slave in a group seems interesting to me.

Put this way it's not true: I'm not chasing white pussy, but I'm actually attracted to white girls who are slaves and submissive to BNWO. I, being completely impotent due to diabetes, often want to tongue clean a white wife's pussy of her black masters' cum, want to be buggered by my black masters in turn, and finally be cheered by the pregnancy of the wife who bears children mixed (unless her uterus is used by a black couple, in which case an all-black baby will be born).
This is my imaginary frame of reference. I'm ready to be interested in counter-proposals, but the idea of a monoandrous relationship with a woman is too far from my horizons, while being a slave in a group seems interesting to me.
Slave in group be good you'd git in well I uganda or uk

Schiavo in gruppo, sii bravo, entreresti bene in Uganda o nel Regno Unito

Slave in group be good you'd git in well I uganda or uk
I don't think I would have particular difficulties entering Uganda with a normal tourist visa: when your current hypothesis could materialize, I would inquire about the updated situation.
However, I'm obliged to point out that I've been looking for something like this for 38 months and so far I've only found fog: fantasies without concreteness, people who want to create the community but don't have the economic means, very confused ideas.

I don't think I would have particular difficulties entering Uganda with a normal tourist visa: when your current hypothesis could materialize, I would inquire about the updated situation.
However, I'm obliged to point out that I've been looking for something like this for 38 months and so far I've only found fog: fantasies without concreteness, people who want to create the community but don't have the economic means, very confused ideas.
It's coz most live in a fantasy world if u commit to a black woman you'll acheuve access

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
yeah.. The wife will with a black guy. At the same time. You would have a white women cucking and black guy.

yeah.. The wife will with a black guy. At the same time. You would have a white women cucking and black guy.
Your like me I’m a white man who loves to get dominated by white women and black men and one time when I was very young 16 I was traveling from
Pittsburg to New Jersey the bus stopped in Philadelphia I had a 90 mins delay , this nice looking older Black man started talking to me he was a good talker real nice man he said come with me we can get a ******* and I’ll have you back here in time for you bus he took me to a bar it was all black people he sat at the bar I stood next to him seemed everyone knew him I had a soda he had a mixed ******* we left he said let go to my apartment real quick I have to get something and we go over the station for your bus , well I go to his apartment and he sits on the sofa come here I go by him he starts touching me and he kissed me I never kissed a man I don’t know I got real horny

Your like me I’m a white man who loves to get dominated by white women and black men and one time when I was very young 16 I was traveling from
Pittsburg to New Jersey the bus stopped in Philadelphia I had a 90 mins delay , this nice looking older Black man started talking to me he was a good talker real nice man he said come with me we can get a ******* and I’ll have you back here in time for you bus he took me to a bar it was all black people he sat at the bar I stood next to him seemed everyone knew him I had a soda he had a mixed ******* we left he said let go to my apartment real quick I have to get something and we go over the station for your bus , well I go to his apartment and he sits on the sofa come here I go by him he starts touching me and he kissed me I never kissed a man I don’t know I got real horny
Seems to be u need to find a black couple to be a white slave for

Seems to be u need to find a black couple to be a white slave for
My wife had sex with a black couple the husband use to fuck my wife and he would make his wife eat my wife’s pussy kind of a 3 way deal my wife liked it she was kind of dominant over his wife She didn’t like whip her or anything just humiliated her but the big loser was me they’d all have sex and fun but I wasn’t allowed to get in on the sex I was denied

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
My wife is white im black we are both swingers..she is very dominant with her lesbian girlfriend and I have even got her to suck my cock..my aim is to show them both black is superior..love dominating my wife's lover as she likes been tied up..gagged and whipped..

Back