Is there a certain "type" of woman who is usually into BBC???

I used to think there was a "look"
The cleat chasers in highschool were going through a "phase".

The white girls with booty usually gave in to all the attention they were getting from most of the black men.

When I went off to college(2007) you just couldn't tell. White girls were in their curious experimental phase of their lives so you would be caught off guard.

Now I'm 30yrs old and have had a taste of white girls from all different kinds of backgrounds.
Canadian
German
Russian
Ukrainian
White girls raised in the country with a thick ass accent.
White girls that are nerds going to the Renaissance fair or comic conventions.
White college educated nurses.
Yoga pants spiritually aware vegan white girls

Then of course my favorite punk rockers with the tattoos all over their bodies.

White girls into black men are like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get.
So very true

just because you will spread your legs for a nice bbc dose not make you a slut ,,to look at me a mom of 3 a grandma of 5. I was a P.T.A. mom a band mom with a white husband that works everyday to look at me I'm the perfect white wife but no one knows I would spread my legs faster for a bbc the a white one anytime ,,,so what type am I
Sexy

At first seeing all the posts and pics i was seeing i was a a bit overhelmed on how big demand us black men are. Now being on i look at white women differently when i see them wondering if they are attracted to black men secretly or out in the open. I mostly definitely look now and look for signs if there are any

Sometimes when I share my pictures on here, I get comments like, "Oh, you don't look like the type." Is there really a certain type of woman who's into this? To be clear, I guess I'm kind of wholesome - no tats, piercings only in my ears, fairly conservative hairstyle, no slutty dress. Am I unusual?
Those tats and piercings are not all thay sexy anyway.

Back