Is there a certain "type" of woman who is usually into BBC???

I used to think there was a "look"
The cleat chasers in highschool were going through a "phase".

The white girls with booty usually gave in to all the attention they were getting from most of the black men.

When I went off to college(2007) you just couldn't tell. White girls were in their curious experimental phase of their lives so you would be caught off guard.

Now I'm 30yrs old and have had a taste of white girls from all different kinds of backgrounds.
Canadian
German
Russian
Ukrainian
White girls raised in the country with a thick ass accent.
White girls that are nerds going to the Renaissance fair or comic conventions.
White college educated nurses.
Yoga pants spiritually aware vegan white girls

Then of course my favorite punk rockers with the tattoos all over their bodies.

White girls into black men are like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get.

just because you will spread your legs for a nice bbc dose not make you a slut ,,to look at me a mom of 3 a grandma of 5. I was a P.T.A. mom a band mom with a white husband that works everyday to look at me I'm the perfect white wife but no one knows I would spread my legs faster for a bbc the a white one anytime ,,,so what type am I

Really doubt there is a "type." Really doubt anyone can look at a white woman in a social situation and divine which one(s) are, or are not, into BM. It is, like most things in life, a combination of a myriad number of things. We could start listing them this evening and could go on for days. One of them for me is the feel of their skin under my hands. It has a different feel to it. Odd? Probably, but it is one of many things that stimulate me.

I think a lot of it stems from the stereotype that only fat white girls or fat ugly white girls go black because white guys don’t fuck them. (...)
Never heard of such a stereotype but can say of all the Women i have seen online and in real life who have sex with Black men or are seeking that i haven't seen one that i would not find attractive. ;)

Sometimes when I share my pictures on here, I get comments like, "Oh, you don't look like the type." Is there really a certain type of woman who's into this? To be clear, I guess I'm kind of wholesome - no tats, piercings only in my ears, fairly conservative hairstyle, no slutty dress. Am I unusual?
Anyone says that is dumb, it in the mental and physical

Interracial marriage was illegal in Texas until 1969. This is why the barbaric stereotypes developed. I’m a similar looking/conservative blonde female and most white women who know I’ve gone out with black men ALWAYS ask about my experiences like they’re jealous. Glad we’re evolving...
Yes, definitely different from those backward times. I've noticed that several of my stepdaughter's friends seem to only date black guys. ?

Sometimes when I share my pictures on here, I get comments like, "Oh, you don't look like the type." Is there really a certain type of woman who's into this? To be clear, I guess I'm kind of wholesome - no tats, piercings only in my ears, fairly conservative hairstyle, no slutty dress. Am I unusual?
I would like to meet you

Breathing

Exact same profile as my wife, no tat, ear piercings only, church member, choir, too. She statred in college 112 blacks fucked her in 3 years, returned to black age 38.S0000009A.jpg

Yes, definitely different from those backward times. I've noticed that several of my stepdaughter's friends seem to only date black guys. ?
My stepson came home from college unexpectedly, encountered a 6ft2 Blk bull with 11.5 inch dong coming out of our marital bedroom Laughed, shook hands with him, yelled "GO MOM!"

just because you will spread your legs for a nice bbc dose not make you a slut ,,to look at me a mom of 3 a grandma of 5. I was a P.T.A. mom a band mom with a white husband that works everyday to look at me I'm the perfect white wife but no one knows I would spread my legs faster for a bbc the a white one anytime ,,,so what type am I
My wife started in college fucked 112 black in 3 years. Returned to black at age 38, no tats piercings church member, in choir. I've been married to her for 10 yrs, mom, grandmother. she has a regular bull, plus some of his friends. I love her.

Back