Is there a certain "type" of woman who is usually into BBC???

Sometimes when I share my pictures on here, I get comments like, "Oh, you don't look like the type." Is there really a certain type of woman who's into this? To be clear, I guess I'm kind of wholesome - no tats, piercings only in my ears, fairly conservative hairstyle, no slutty dress. Am I unusual?
if you took around 50-60% of white women, you could not establish a certain type, so I dont think there is a type.

Sometimes when I share my pictures on here, I get comments like, "Oh, you don't look like the type." Is there really a certain type of woman who's into this? To be clear, I guess I'm kind of wholesome - no tats, piercings only in my ears, fairly conservative hairstyle, no slutty dress. Am I unusual?
Not at all. In fact you would be more highly sought after. You would be like the proverbial “woman next door”.

Nope. Women of all kinds are into BBC.

I don’t think you’re unusual. I think there is simply a lot of exaggeration and fantasy bs in this site.

I would say in the day to day world I am the typical professional soccer mom next door.

I would say no.....I’m intrigued by this fourum and From looking at all these past posts and profiles, the woman who enjoys BBC is just that....we have a common love of something but vastly different looks, styles, demographics, Etc. I am more conservative and discreet about my lifestyle choices too,

Back