This may have been mentioned here but I was reading lots of inaccurate stuff so I'm going to add in that a penis doesn't enter the cervix or the uterus. A longer penis will go in front of, or behind the cervix to areas called the anterior and posterior fornix. Stroking these areas with a penis can give a woman intense orgasms. If a guy is just ramming into the cervix it can be very painful for a woman, which is maybe why some women steer clear of more well endowed men if they've ever experienced that. Just need a guy that knows how to and is able to, hit the right spots ;)
My wife had them for years, with very well endowed males. First let me add that her vagina is at the upper end of the spectrum as far as depth in a relaxed state. According to her gynecologist, after an event of a year or so, the gynecologist said that it appeared that her vaginal canal had enlarged significantly since she was measured after the birth of her second baby. Before she measured an average sized 3.5 - 4.5 inches (actually in centimeters) relaxed, non-arroused, then (1975) she was measured during her annual checkup, at 7.5 - 8.5 inches non-arroused, more than doubled her original measurements. This greatly concerned the gynecologist. She asked my wife if I was unusually large man. My wife said I was 6’4” She told my wife that she meant my penis. My wife said no. When my wife came back for all the scheduled tests, she admitted to the gynecologist that she was having an affair, of over a year, with a neighbor that possessed a mutant cock. She told the wife that it was possible that when aroused she could easily balloon to accommodate 10 or more inches, a real problem for my 5.2 inch cock. Fortunately for her, her mutant was later measured, by her, with a cloth tailor tape, and he measured at just over 11 inches and just around 8” in circumference. Contrary to all the objections, I absolutely believe his cock caused my wife’s uterus, along with her cervix to permanently ascend, giving greater access to her fornix and causing a large cock to slide over her cervix instead of bumping into it, most of the time. When she had a cervical orgasm, she would literally convulse and always have a female ejaculation, always a gusher. Here is an article from woman’s health . Again, I saw it and at first I thought she was having a seizure and losing control of her bladder, but no odor nor staining. Back then they didn’t know that woman could ejaculate. Still some believe they can’t, well you’re all wrong;););)

Last edited:
I push deep and just sit there without thrusting. She gushes. I don't know if this is a cervix orgasm but I can feel clenching at the tip. She enjoys.

Until last weekend I did not think that a cock alone could make me orgasm. But I found out that it can. It is one of the reasons I signed up here.
I think yes you like one thing you have to tell your husband without saying that you did it just out of curiosity, you just have to talk to him, don't worry

So I asked my wife the other day what she thinks of having a cock dive deep enough to touch her cervix (Keep in mind we've just been playing fantasy so far). She said, she likes when a cock touches her cervix, but wouldn't want a cock pounding her cervix as it might hurt". I'd love to get your feedback, is this true? (Would appreciated replies from experienced cucks and bulls).

Attached is an image of my wife ...to keep you enticed :)

View media item 605849
View media item 569268
The first few times my cervix was hit it was actually a bit painful. After that it kind of curved down as well as I enjoyed the idea my cervix was being hit added to it I believe. Granted it can still hurt if someone is just slamming against it like crazy,

Some version of this has been posted multiple times above; repeating to be succinct. You cannot "penetrate" the cervix, and if you did it would be an emergency situation — this is basic human anatomy. In most women you can touch the cervix with an average finger when she's not aroused, and even when she is it can often be reached with an average sized penis. When a woman's aroused, the vagina "tents" and the uterus — of which the cervix is a part — retracts and extends the length of the vaginal canal. For some women touching the cervix is pleasurable, for others it's painful, and in many women it's situational. When a woman's uterus retracts, it exposes fornixes (spaces) on both the anterior and posterior side — these are the spaces that get filled when a large penis moves past (NOT THROUGH) the cervix. Friction along the edge of the cervix, into those fornixes, and the at deepest limits of those fornixes can bring a lot of pleasure to many women — some combination of those is typically what folks are referring to when they use the term "cervical orgasm". Understanding basic human anatomy is foundational to giving a woman pleasure — whether you’re black, white, hung, or not.

Last edited:
Some version of this has been posted multiple times above; repeating to be succinct. You cannot "penetrate" the cervix, and if you did it would be an emergency situation — this is basic human anatomy. In most women you can touch the cervix with an average finger when she's not aroused, and even when she is it can often be reached with an average sized penis. When a woman's aroused, the vagina "tents" and the uterus — of which the cervix is a part — retracts and extends the length of the vaginal canal. For some women touching the cervix is pleasurable, for others it's painful, and in many women it's situational. When a woman's uterus retracts, it exposes fornixes (spaces) on both the anterior and posterior side — these are the spaces that get filled when a large penis moves past (NOT THROUGH) the cervix. Friction along the edge of the cervix, into those fornixes, and the at deepest limits of those fornixes can bring a lot of pleasure to many women — some combination of those is typically what folks are referring to when they use the term "cervical orgasm". Understanding basic human anatomy is foundational to giving a woman pleasure — whether you’re black, white, hung, or not.
Exactly. You have precisely described my wife. As stated before, I have witnessed my wife have many cervical orgasms and you can really tell the difference between, clitoral, G spot, cervical, fake and vaginal orgasms. The cervical was MUCH more intense, at least in my wife..;)

As with anal and anal orgasms, it all depends on the your body, your mind, and the guy behind the cock.
The first times, every deep penetration feels like fo-rced upon you and the slightest contact with the cervical wall causes an ugly pain. If the guy is educated in things sex, he won't bang again the cervix. But careful approaches and your acceptance will make it work in your favor. With the pass of time, your vagina will adapt to longer cocks and contact with the cervix will diminish. Just by looking at the black guy and anticipating sexual activity, the vagina changes its shape. It will depend on the timing of penetration and how fast the guy pushes to a deeper penetration, tricking the vagina and caressing the cervix. But there will never be a cervical penetration as the cervix moves up a little after every touch of his cock. If he's good at it and your vagina likes the game, you'll experience an orgasm running in opposite direction to the clit-orgasm. Few men can make that happen.

Last edited:
Not sure about the orgasms but I love pounding those cervical walls!😂🤣
Just to be clear.. not sure the cervix has walls, a neck maybe but walls?

We played with dilation of the cervix so the sperm can get deeper. We used some stainless sounds and spread it open, about the opening of a thumb..

Exactly. You have precisely described my wife. As stated before, I have witnessed my wife have many cervical orgasms and you can really tell the difference between, clitoral, G spot, cervical, fake and vaginal orgasms. The cervical was MUCH more intense, at least in my wife..;)
Yes you can have different types of orgasms, but to penetrate the cervix requires dilation and work and might be very painful.

Yes you can have different types of orgasms, but to penetrate the cervix requires dilation and work and might be very painful.
Do you believe that I said cervical penetration? No, reread my posts. My wife has a clinically deep vagina and her uterus (with cervix) permanently ascended. In the past, she has had some well endowed partners who when thrusting deeply, would massage her cervix, at least that is what I’ve researched, not hit it and certainly not penetrate it. This would result in massive orgasms for the wife. I witnessed it many, many times. So no, I don’t believe in penetrating the cervix..

Do you believe that I said cervical penetration? No, reread my posts. My wife has a clinically deep vagina and her uterus (with cervix) permanently ascended. In the past, she has had some well endowed partners who when thrusting deeply, would massage her cervix, at least that is what I’ve researched, not hit it and certainly not penetrate it. This would result in massive orgasms for the wife. I witnessed it many, many times. So no, I don’t believe in penetrating the cervix..
You are correct, it was directed at some other people.. sorry it came across at your post..

There is no doubt the cervix can trigger deep contractions.

I push deep and just sit there without thrusting. She gushes. I don't know if this is a cervix orgasm but I can feel clenching at the tip. She enjoys.
Probably just a small gag reflex when you enter her esophagus from the other end. ... gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

Last edited:
... not sure the cervix has walls, a neck maybe but walls?
Sure it does ... just that we see the cervix from the outside, not the inside. Doctors go into the same cervix tunnel that babies pass through when they read abnormalties in a woman's cervical examinations. Then they might perform a "cervical scraping" which doesn't sound comfortable to me.
Here, read all about them ... maybe some ladies here have had one.

Absolutely don’t want it pounding your cervix hurts so much! But gently touching can be nice hence slow deep thrusts from the guy are great!

Back