First of all, penetrating the cervix is physically impossible. If it did really happen it would be a medical emergency.
Totally agree, but the cervix separates the vagina from the uterus. The thickness allows stimulation of the G-spot located at the entrance of the vagina, but the penis
enters through the cervix into the uterus. In fact, a man whose penis is said to be "normal" or short, is physically unable to go beyond the cervix. The depth of the vagina would be around 15 cm. "My" women like to have men up to 25 or even 30 cm penetrating them. A "normal" partner never goes that far, and in fact it's as if the bbc partner is fucking a woman you don't know!

Totally agree, but the cervix separates the vagina from the uterus. The thickness allows stimulation of the G-spot located at the entrance of the vagina, but the penis
enters through the cervix into the uterus. In fact, a man whose penis is said to be "normal" or short, is physically unable to go beyond the cervix. The depth of the vagina would be around 15 cm. "My" women like to have men up to 25 or even 30 cm penetrating them. A "normal" partner never goes that far, and in fact it's as if the bbc partner is fucking a woman you don't know!
No. Not how the body works.

The cervix depth varies as all women are different, but on average it's about 3-1/2 to 4" in. I can just barely touch it with my fingers with all the women I've been with.
My dick on the other hand is 7-3/4". It goes in well past the cervix to an area called the posterior fornix, or cul de sac. The end of the vaginal canal.
Penetrating that deeply, just by itself, is enough to drive some women crazy.
Women who report pain, it's likely the guy is well past her cervix and into this space.

The cervix depth varies as all women are different, but on average it's about 3-1/2 to 4" in. I can just barely touch it with my fingers with all the women I've been with.
My dick on the other hand is 7-3/4". It goes in well past the cervix to an area called the posterior fornix, or cul de sac. The end of the vaginal canal.
Women who report pain, it's likely the guy is well past her cervix and into this space.
The depth can more than double when aroused

Absolutely. Beyond a depth that depends on each woman, it can be painful. My new GF, black, over 25 cm (quite 10 in.) only accepts anal sex.

Again I'm not Doctor... That's image is virtual, showing a wife and différence with 2 men. One is 12 cm. Other one 25 cm.... The vagina is too small, so, the dick go after... After is Uterus !
This is not correct at all.

You hit our cervix too hard and too long....... it hurts and it hurts for a while after. I had a bruised cervix from a guy who went too deep, too long doggie style. Yeah, not fun. It made my back hurt. No "hard" sex for 4 weeks was the treatment.

This is not correct at all.

You hit our cervix too hard and too long....... it hurts and it hurts for a while after. I had a bruised cervix from a guy who went too deep, too long doggie style. Yeah, not fun. It made my back hurt. No "hard" sex for 4 weeks was the treatment.
I illustrated to show what a penis being in a woman represents. If you refer to drawings for medical students, the cervix "closes" the vagina and connects it to the uterus. It is well known that the vagina has elongation faculties. I am not in the body of the women I fuck with. What's obvious is that they don't even feel that I'm inside them, whereas as soon as I'm replaced by a bbc (or a bwc, the color has nothing to do with it), they "ejaculate", then afterwards they squirt, then sometimes have an *******. I have a little sex and gave ecstasies several times. So intellectual arousal is as important as sexual arousal. GOOD. But I would like to understand. As our friend Erika9009 says, a penis that is too long can hurt. But I'm amazed that my wives can each enjoy with a penis of almost 30 cm (12 in) while the doctors explain to you that the depth of a vagina would be 12 to 15 cm (4 to 6 in) . My black GF up to 25 cm (9,5 in) aimed in the pussy but she prefers and "loves" anal when her partners have 30 cm (12 in) cocks!

I illustrated to show what a penis being in a woman represents. If you refer to drawings for medical students, the cervix "closes" the vagina and connects it to the uterus. It is well known that the vagina has elongation faculties. I am not in the body of the women I fuck with. What's obvious is that they don't even feel that I'm inside them, whereas as soon as I'm replaced by a bbc (or a bwc, the color has nothing to do with it), they "ejaculate", then afterwards they squirt, then sometimes have an *******. I have a little sex and gave ecstasies several times. So intellectual arousal is as important as sexual arousal. GOOD. But I would like to understand. As our friend Erika9009 says, a penis that is too long can hurt. But I'm amazed that my wives can each enjoy with a penis of almost 30 cm (12 in) while the doctors explain to you that the depth of a vagina would be 12 to 15 cm (4 to 6 in) . My black GF up to 25 cm (9,5 in) aimed in the pussy but she prefers and "loves" anal when her partners have 30 cm (12 in) cocks!
Because it lengthens

A penis doesn’t enter the cervix. Period. That could ki ll you. Go ahead and share one medical site that states this.

Last edited:
The second solution is only possible if the partner's penis is long. It then goes beyond the vagina to enter the uterus.
Have you ever seen the opening to the cervix? Practically Impossible to happen but if you'll produce a source to THAT INFORMATION I'll promote it for you and we'll make millions$. You might want to pass your comment by your wife.

word_Silence5.jpg ...... words_HitsJustKeepOnComing.jpg

PS ... Of course, if the man's cock was long enough AND he entered her anus, his cock could come out her MOUTH .... gif_yellowball-laughing3.gifgif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
Back