• Yes - he seems cucky

Votes: 120 56.1%
  • No - he doesn't fit the description.

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • He is in the middle ground

Votes: 72 33.6%

• Total voters
Bump for more fleshed out explanations.
He isn't a cuck he is just a guy who enjoys seeing you pleasured. A cuck seems to enjoy being emasculated in front of his wife by the bull and sometimes also by his wife or girlfriend. He enjoys sharing you but is not willing to let another man take contorl so my vote not a cuck

Él no está cornudo porque lo hace con su consentimiento y si le gusta y se siente emocionado está bien, ella no esconde lo que hace, solo realiza sus fantasías al contrario está complaciendo a su hombre

A true Cuck will be totally satisfied not to be involved while you fuck another man (a bull). He need even be present, and when you get back with him, whether it be in the next room, or back at home, his main goal is to "Reclaim" You. a LOT of Cucks will live for the Cream Pie that you feed them when you are finished, and some Cucks are caged and only get to fuck occasionally.

Your guy is not a cuck, for quite a few reasons, but mainly because he is competing with his 8", which a cuck would never do, regardless of his size, the Bull is totally in control of the wife. But this is a very grey area, just saying.

If I were you, I would just swing a leg over his face and tell him that you want him to lick you clean after another man (Bull) has cum inside of you. All he can say is "No!" But if you can get him to lick that cum out of you, you are WELL on the way to training your cuck..

Yes I would classify him as a cuck for two reasons!
1.His feeling dwarfed by a bigger cock. A Stag is just a freaky guy who likes to share his woman. He himself absolutely doesn't care about the size of the bulls cock because that's his woman's territory. Now he wants her to get the size that she craves but he has no interest in another man's size. He just wants to share her goodies and have and wonderfu time fulfilling his and his woman's fantasies.
2. His feeling inadequate. Again a Stag is just a horny guy that wants to have fun fulfilling fantasies and giving his woman as much pleasure as she can handle even if that means inviting a brotha named Third Leg Ted over to the house to dick her down. He is not in the lifestyle because he doesn't feel as though he can satisfy his woman he is in the lifestyle because he wants her to experience satisfaction on levels beyond their understanding that can only be experienced when Third Leg Ted puts his bbc deep in her spine!

Take away those two feelings and your boyfriend is a stag!

Now the question is can he change from being a cuck to a stag?

What does "Hotwife thing" mean?
For me the difference between a cuckold relationship and a hotwife one is the husbands role. For a cuckold it is all about the pleasure and desire of the woman. She does what she wants for the most part and he gets off on her getting off how ever she does it. A husband with a hotwife gets off watching, sharing and being involved with her playing. They both share their wives with others but the hotwife relationship is more equal with regards to play time. But what do I know.

For me the difference between a cuckold relationship and a hotwife one is the husbands role. For a cuckold it is all about the pleasure and desire of the woman. She does what she wants for the most part and he gets off on her getting off how ever she does it. A husband with a hotwife gets off watching, sharing and being involved with her playing. They both share their wives with others but the hotwife relationship is more equal with regards to play time. But what do I know.
Nailed it you are exactly right

So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

Also he isn't white, he's Latino.

Could he be considered a cuck?

PS. pic for you all, hope you like it
Yes seems like a cuckold to me especially as he seems to like some humiliation. If he starts to interact with the other guy then for sure I feel he would be a cuckold. Does he clean you now?

Yes seems like a cuckold to me especially as he seems to like some humiliation. If he starts to interact with the other guy then for sure I feel he would be a cuckold. Does he clean you now?
He does NOT clean me. I wouldn't ever think he would want that. He wont even put his cock and another in my mouth at the same time.

He also makes the bulls wear condoms, never raw dog me.

He sometimes lets me swallow bull cum, when I am doing bukkake.

He is most definitely a cuckold. He gets gratification from you fucking other men and actively encourages it. That is a classic description of a cuckold. However, there are scales of cuckolding. Fem cucks like dressing in lingerie and being used themselves by the bull, as an example, and many cucks enjoy getting the bull ready by sucking his cock (fluffing the bull) and they also enjoy cleaning both the wife and bull up after the messy deed. The most committed cucks enjoy everything, even anal penetration by the bull on them. Basic 101 cuckolding grades.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

He's more of a stag/howtwife situation in my opinion. Cucs in my experience get turned on manly watching and being humiliated. Cuck enjoying be restricted from getting hard or even allows to cum.

He’s a cuck

Cuckold
A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrumbetween two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when

So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

Hey,

I saw some of the other comments. And your bf is not a Cuckold. It sounds like your relationship is more a Hotwife/Stag relationship. And I saw you ask what a stag was?

So the answer to that question: A Stag is a man that enjoy sharing his wife or gf with other men. Typically Stags like to watch first and then join in. It can be a 3sum MFM or a group situation where there are multiple men. Depending on his desires, some Stags like to watch their wife or gf have sex with someone else, and then they desire to have sex with you right afterward. It's known as "reclaiming" and for the men that enjoy this it's psychological for them. Most of them do not understand that it's not the same for women, (but then again, most men are incapable of understand women because they have something stuffed inside their ears that prevents them from actively listening very well.)

Hope that answers your question.

I was curious if you or any women you know would ever consider being a mentor to a younger woman in AZ, who is looking to explore more.

I would def suck bbc for u

Race has nothing to do with being a cuck. There are cucks in all races.

While we are debating definitions, consider this: You are not your boyfriend's wife anymore than he is your husband, because you are not married to each other. You are not a hot wife, but you are a VERY hot woman/girlfriend. I would add that you are a VERY beautiful, sexy woman, who like a lot of other women (martial status does not count) enjoys variety in the men who fuck them (including my wife). Your boyfriend cannot be a cuckold, because the definition of the word "cuckold" includes words like "unfaithful WIFE". I have always felt that to be a cuckold a man has to be married. Whether he is aware of his wife's unfaithfulness to her "vows" or is not aware; or if he consents or does not consent, are simply sub-definitions of the base word "cuckold". My advice is this: you and your boyfriend are content with the dynamics of your sexual relationship. Therefore, stop trying to analyze that relationship and simply enjoy it. As my generation says: "If it feels good, just do it"!

He's a 1st stage cuck, I would say. We all go through that at any time or more times in life when we start over.

The picture is hot af! He might just be a cuck

Back