Is my bf a cuck?

• Yes - he seems cucky

Votes: 120 56.1%
  • No - he doesn't fit the description.

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • He is in the middle ground

Votes: 72 33.6%

• Total voters
I voted yes, but I think the label/term is less important than where this is going.

I identify with your bf, as I was the same way. I loved watching my ex get fucked and insisted the guy was bigger than me. At the time I had no idea what a cuckold even was.

Things progressed over time and 20 years later, I’ve loosened or forgotten any “rules” and gradually given the women in my life more and more control.

In the course of doing so, they have gone raw, I’ve cleaned up, been put in chastity, sucked bulls, and been fucked by bulls.

My advice to you, enjoy the adventure and let things progress at whatever pace you are comfortable with.

So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

Also he isn't white, he's Latino.

Could he be considered a cuck?

PS. pic for you all, hope you like it
Sexy wife.

Back