Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice! Yes, hugging and kissing can raise feelings that hubbys aren't always keen on seeing! Even a holding of the hands can be intimate when the wife and the guy linger at it! X
I thought it was extremely arousing when my ex kissed her lovers.

It turned me on when feelings developed with a cpl lovers. They became regular BFs, and she would tell me how she felt about them.

Eventually, in both cases, the feelings faded and she was all mine again. That said, seeing the passion develop in the kissing was obvious, and I t did make me feel like more of a cuckold. Especially the times when they would both cum, but instead of having me clean up, they would continue to embrace each other and kiss. Usually that led to round two, with lots of eye contact, and more kissing.

IMO, the ultimate submission of a married white wife to a black lover (without being something really stupid) would be for a wife to do something like go away for the weekend with her black lover. A bit of a tame take on it compared to other answers here, but it's how I feel on the subject. If a white husband is willing to, say, let his wife go away with her black lover to Hawaii for the weekend for not only enormous amounts of sex but also simple fun and socialization together, that's pretty damn submissive. It's one thing for a wife to kiss her black bull or let him fuck her in the ass. It's another entirely for him take her on his arm out into the world as if she were his own, for all intents and purposes.

Your topic refers to a married wife in a swinging relationship, but on the single side: the ultimate way for a white woman to submit to a black guy would be to meet him at the altar, say "I do", and actually mean it. Of course, this applies the same way no matter what color the man or woman is.

I feel this is the ultimate submission of the wife to the black Bull.

Kissing to me is far more intimate than straight fucking - hope this makes sense. I feel if a wife engages in a passionate kiss, she is fully submitting/committing to her black lover.

Just a thought - I don't think there is a single girl since I became sexually active that a passionate kiss did not eventually led to fucking. ;)

Thoughts?
Interesting thought. I LOVE kissing, and can't think of a time where I did not incorporate it into my sexual encounters. I would be disappointed if we did not do so.

I have never thought of it as submission, though. I judge a man's worth as a lover based on how well he kisses. It is an art form that can drive intense levels of passion when done skillfully.

If he is a rough or sloppy kisser, it impacts how I enjoy the rest of our play. If he is skilled, it amplifies my lust.

Thinking about it, I can see; however, how some couples that do not regularly allow kissing would view it as ultimate submission.

Lady D

When I was new to the lifestyle I considered being ****** to eat my lover's ass as the ultimate act if submission, especially since it was something I did not like to do. However, I now agree that kissing is, since it is more than just a sex act and leads to a deeper bond and is more associated with "love." When those deeper feelings develop and you feel more love for your lover than your husband you are truly submitting and it can be a very dangerous place to be as a cuckold couple.

Funny I was just gonna say I think rimming is, but now that I read this I change my mind.

I always felt that kissing was me committing myself to have sex with the black man. The other commitment moment was when he entered my pussy or ass with his black cock. I always felt there might be doubt in his mind until these moments.

P

Back