Dominant Wife Turned Submissive with Bull

Kinda the other way around for us
We are mid 50s, conservative, clean, polite, live in a nice upscale neighborhood. We don't smoke, don't swear. We have a large social circle of friends like us.
About 5 years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know. First times were weird, awkward and scary but exciting especially after. We had great sex after. We've worked up to where we're comfy with him, he visits 2 or 3 times a month.
It's truly amazing how my wife turns into a very different person while he's with us. She's the type that won't leave the house without a bra. She has a killer body, she's 54. Nice natural tits that hang just right.
When he joins us she has no problem getting naked, sucking both our dicks, fucking the crap out of him, then fucks me right after then we start the whole thing again. Nothing real aggressive happens but she's real good about telling us she's ready for another round. She will look right at me while he's doing her, she has good orgasms with him. He stays 2 to 4 hours, we stayed all night at his place once.
Around our normal friends, never swears, never a nasty comment, she's a dream to be around.
She'd never dominate but she will tell us what she likes, askes for it harder, in her butt, etc.
It's weird but I have no complaints. Our sex life is fantastic.

Back