Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I understand it, prostitutes will often not allow Johns to kiss them. So, despite the fact that inserting a penis into a vagina seems to be as far as you can go, in terms of intimacy, I think there is a good argument to be made that kissing IS more intimate.
Yes, I've posted before that hubby is perfectly happy seeing a cock in me, but to see me getting carried away in a deep embrace, or long passionate kiss that seems to go on, he gets very itchy about it!

Yes, I've posted before that hubby is perfectly happy seeing a cock in me, but to see me getting carried away in a deep embrace, or long passionate kiss that seems to go on, he gets very itchy about it!
I can identify, a hubby once forbid his wife from seeing me because we got very intimate and went from fucking to making love and kissing while we were hugged up once

I can identify, a hubby once forbid his wife from seeing me because we got very intimate and went from fucking to making love and kissing while we were hugged up once
Nice! Yes, hugging and kissing can raise feelings that hubbys aren't always keen on seeing! Even a holding of the hands can be intimate when the wife and the guy linger at it! X

True on all accounts. I consider myself A LOVER, not merely A 'BBC', so all color fetish aside I prefer more passion in my situations. Fucking is for teens. Grown and sexy people incorporate all aspects of Sex, flirting, touching, massaging, kissing, etc....
If someone can't handle that then best to stay away from me ;)

True on all accounts. I consider myself A LOVER, not merely A 'BBC', so all color fetish aside I prefer more passion in my situations. Fucking is for teens. Grown and sexy people incorporate all aspects of Sex, flirting, touching, massaging, kissing, etc....
Well said

Good for you so many just want to fuck and go my wife hates that. She likes to be warmed up

Good for you so many just want to fuck and go my wife hates that. She likes to be warmed up
That's how I get down. I know it's not for everybody but I luv the full experience
But tbh sometimes I would meet someone and all they want is a Cum n Go.... Don't get me wrong I can do that too! Lol

Back