Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good topic for discussion. This will vary person to person of course, but my 2 cents....

Kissing was at one point in my agreement with my husband "off limits" as we entered swinging. We saw play as just fucking and it had no place in it and subconsciously brought up some jealousy. We used to list it in our 'hard limits' as a no no and a turn off even. It became a rule we stuck to as we both thought the other continued to be resolute and insistent on the no kissing. I suppose we both matured a bit and became more secure, but we weren't discussing it openly yet. Then came the time I met a man who just went for it in bed, we had neglecting to inform him of the ground rule, so he didn't know. I quickly responded by kissing back as hard as I knew how. He had these huge lips that engulfed my mouth and suck violently at my younger. I just let it happen and didn't even consider my husband then. In that moment it felt like the ultimate surrender for sure!

These days, the same ultimate surrender might be a new frontier or kink. But I always love kissing and would never give it up. Still feels like a surrender if not the ultimate.
I don't think you ever consider your husband.

When my wife kisses her new lover in bed, I KNOW that she is really into the feeling of 'togetherness' with him and that she is putting every emotion and bodily feeling into the sex. It wasn't supposed to be that way.

155.jpg When we first went into this lifestyle, we agreed that kissing wasn't going to take place because that would bring emotions into a higher level instead of just raw sex. Well, on that very first experience, about half an hour of cuddling, chatting and feeling each other up in bed, he mounted her and her feeling of that slow, slow thrust must have triggered something in her mind because she put her arms around him and passionately kissed him. She looked over at me with a "sorry" look. So much for our previous agreement about kissing strangers!

The kissing went on throughout the fucking. However, ...... I couldn't get angry with her for breaking our agreement, because I was so turned on by the sight I almost had a ejaculation right there and then. Since then, our rule has been that anything goes, as long as she is OK with it.

When my wife kisses her new lover in bed, I KNOW that she is really into the feeling of 'togetherness' with him and that she is putting every emotion and bodily feeling into the sex. It wasn't supposed to be that way.

View attachment 1366099 When we first went into this lifestyle, we agreed that kissing wasn't going to take place because that would bring emotions into a higher level instead of just raw sex. Well, on that very first experience, about half an hour of cuddling, chatting and feeling each other up in bed, he mounted her and her feeling of that slow, slow thrust must have triggered something in her mind because she put her arms around him and passionately kissed him. She looked over at me with a "sorry" look. So much for our previous agreement about kissing strangers!

The kissing went on throughout the fucking. However, ...... I couldn't get angry with her for breaking our agreement, because I was so turned on by the sight I almost had a ejaculation right there and then. Since then, our rule has been that anything goes, as long as she is OK with it.

Right on! Nothing arouses me more than to watch my wife offer her lips and tongue to another man while he is fucking her! Knowing that he is receiving her full passion and her giving herself over to him in a way which is supposed to be reserved only for her husband. and that another man is replacing me in that role. The ultimate is when it is a virile black man who is giving her a level of sexual pleasure with his big black cock that I can only dream of, and knowing that, to him, she is only a piece of married white fuck meat for him to drain his balls with and feed his cum to.

No I don’t believe it is.I agree with what someone else said that letting the bull fuck the wife in the ass is to me.

This may have already been said but for me, total submission is when I’m on my back, with my legs on his shoulders and my black lover and I are into very passionate kissing while his black cock is buried to the hilt and him cumming in me over and over again.. that’s the ultimate in my mind..

It's the kissing combined with him touching her deeper with slow loving strokes that will spark her to have the fallen in love feels for him.....that's what you want. Also, leave the room to let him cum inside her and let her share the after love of kissing him with him still inside her.....during that time tell the guy to ask her " can we meet alone sometimes"

In a discussion with her after he's gone.....see if she brings it up.....if she does say yes.....if she doesn't ask her was it good when you guys were alone and would you ever want to see him all alone like that?........she will say yes and guys, it's the most unreal exciting feeling watching get ready to see him alone and then leaving to see him....and then waiting for her to come home...knowing he's kissing her passionately while making love to her

I don’t really submit I’m a brat, but I think that kissing is something I’m hella nervous about. I think it’s sexy and intriguing and probably a turn on for all. I’m just a little nervous ??

Right on! Nothing arouses me more than to watch my wife offer her lips and tongue to another man while he is fucking her! Knowing that he is receiving her full passion and her giving herself over to him in a way which is supposed to be reserved only for her husband. and that another man is replacing me in that role. The ultimate is when it is a virile black man who is giving her a level of sexual pleasure with his big black cock that I can only dream of, and knowing that, to him, she is only a piece of married white fuck meat for him to drain his balls with and feed his cum to.
WELL STATED!!!! MY FEELINGS EXACTLY!!!! SEEING ROBIN PASSIONATLY KISSING HER BLACK LOVERS IS EXTREMLY AROUSING TO ME BUT IN THE END YES SHE IS JUST TRULY A MARRIED WHITE PIECE OF ASS AND AND A CUMDUMP FOR BLACK MEN. BUT I DO ADMIT I LOVE THAT ASPECT OF OUR IR LIFESTYLE!!! IT IS EROTIC TO ME KNOWING THAT SHE IS JUST BEING USED BY BLACK MEN BECAUSE SHE NEEDS BBC TO SATISFY HER PURELY TABOO INHIBITIONS.

Good topic for discussion. This will vary person to person of course, but my 2 cents....

Kissing was at one point in my agreement with my husband "off limits" as we entered swinging. We saw play as just fucking and it had no place in it and subconsciously brought up some jealousy. We used to list it in our 'hard limits' as a no no and a turn off even. It became a rule we stuck to as we both thought the other continued to be resolute and insistent on the no kissing. I suppose we both matured a bit and became more secure, but we weren't discussing it openly yet. Then came the time I met a man who just went for it in bed, we had neglecting to inform him of the ground rule, so he didn't know. I quickly responded by kissing back as hard as I knew how. He had these huge lips that engulfed my mouth and suck violently at my younger. I just let it happen and didn't even consider my husband then. In that moment it felt like the ultimate surrender for sure!

These days, the same ultimate surrender might be a new frontier or kink. But I always love kissing and would never give it up. Still feels like a surrender if not the ultimate.

So amusing as that was our one rule the first time she had a fuck date and it was broken in the first five minutes..lol. It's only natural as passion takes over and I still feel the euphoric angst when I'm fortunate enough to witness her tongue snaking into another man's mouth!

Back