Is it too much to ask for?

I want nothing more than a powerful dominant woman with a high sex drive take over.. my dick throbs at the thought of a beautiful white woman telling me get her black bull ready for her and for both of them to order me around. I’m not attracted to men at all but the thought of this drives me absolutely insane

I want nothing more than a powerful dominant woman with a high sex drive take over.. my dick throbs at the thought of a beautiful white woman telling me get her black bull ready for her and for both of them to order me around. I’m not attracted to men at all but the thought of this drives me absolutely insane
Such a wonderful dream!

I thought I wasn’t attracted to men until my dominant wife turned me on to it. I guess I was just pretending all my life that I was straight . My mistress / wife made me realize that I’m submissive Bi sexual . I was living with my wife and her black boyfriend as their slave . Well my Mistress/ wife gave me to a black Master3 days a week for the past few months.Well my Master ,his name is Master John has had a real influence on me I am gay . I’ve been pussy free for years. Master John has taught me the truth about myself.I really just need to worship what’s between his legs. My Master said you can only have one owner so that’s why he decided to take me away from my wife . Master John brought my clothes to his apartment. I’m not allowed any contact with wife. Master John felt as an after thought that my salary from work should go to my wife for 6 months as a kind of payment. He quoted her words in reference to me ,how she felt about me , I don’t give a ******* about him. I never had any feelings for that cock sucker . I just played him for the fool he is she laughed. I know I was her fool but I still love her. Master John just took me off her it turned me on so much I fell deeply in love with him. The first thing he did when he came back was whip me extremely hard 25 strokes then he took me in the bathroom made ******* some of his golden nectar directly from his cock then I gave him a nice blow
job and I thanked him and kissed his feet . He said do you love me I said yes Master very much ,he spit in my face and said well in order to wear my brand you better be ready for the worst discipline and training sessions you ever had I’m calling it your boot camp this is going to be 6 months of hell this is a new level degradation you’re going to experience and if you survive it I’ll accept you as my slave I’ll never love you , you’ll never ever be anything more then property to me do you understand me I said yes Master and your going through training wether you want to or not I hope you understand that you fucking disgusting slut. The harder on me he is it just makes me desire him more I know it’s crazy but that’s the way it is.well my love for big black cock and just how submissive I am has brought me to this point , I never thought I be in love with a black Master and not in a femdom marriage. Master said writing posts on-this site isn’t appropriate I’m not a cuckold anymore I’m a gay slave

Back