Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

That’s a tad dismissive and gives a pass on its usage and history. Now: If someone is into “race play”…while weird… then go for it.

Same way as I don’t go into a Cuck situation thinking that they are also into verbal degradation.
I suppose it is 'dismissive' in a way. I dismiss the claim that mere words are equivalent to actual physical violence.

Sorry, but I refuse to conflate words with actual violence. Two completely different things. You can call me anything and it does not justify committing actual violence against you. The converse is also true.

I have already stated that I would not, do not, and have not used the word in question, along with many many other words. I'll go even further to say that I will not willingly associate with people who do, regardless of their own race. With multiple decades in the military in positions which require dealing with other cultures, I am fully cognizant of the niceties of good manners. I do not ever deliberately cause offense to other people. There is no reason to. I am also fully cognizant of the fact that someone else can have a completely different version of 'good manners' and I make a point not to jump directly to 'offended' without a real justification.

There are many cases where a common word in one language or culture is considered offensive in another. That does not make the 'offending' culture wrong, it just makes them different. Once the difference is known, it is asinine to expect the other culture to conform to your culture.

it is asinine to expect the other culture to conform to your culture.
"ASININE"... Wow😲!
More appropriately unfortunately unrealistic.
To expect those who trivialize the weaponized historical weight of the word. To have the "common" decency to discontinue it's flippant use🙄.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128-160257.png
    Screenshot_20240128-160257.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I suppose it is 'dismissive' in a way. I dismiss the claim that mere words are equivalent to actual physical violence.

Sorry, but I refuse to conflate words with actual violence. Two completely different things. You can call me anything and it does not justify committing actual violence against you. The converse is also true.

I have already stated that I would not, do not, and have not used the word in question, along with many many other words. I'll go even further to say that I will not willingly associate with people who do, regardless of their own race. With multiple decades in the military in positions which require dealing with other cultures, I am fully cognizant of the niceties of good manners. I do not ever deliberately cause offense to other people. There is no reason to. I am also fully cognizant of the fact that someone else can have a completely different version of 'good manners' and I make a point not to jump directly to 'offended' without a real justification.

There are many cases where a common word in one language or culture is considered offensive in another. That does not make the 'offending' culture wrong, it just makes them different. Once the difference is known, it is asinine to expect the other culture to conform to your culture.
You "dismiss the claim that mere words are equivalent to actual physical violence." Try telling that to the thousands of teens and adults who take their own lives each year due to verbal shaming, verbal bullying, etc. After all, it's only "mere words," correct? Words carry meaning, and words have an impact. Personally, I would never stand for it, nor would I need pussy so bad that I'm going to denigrate the woman (if asked) just to get a nut. In fact, I'd probably back off and let her know that calling her a cunt, slut, whatever, isn't something that slides off my tongue, and I'd have to concentrate on demeaning her, which would make me lose interest.

You "dismiss the claim that mere words are equivalent to actual physical violence." Try telling that to the thousands of teens and adults who take their own lives each year due to verbal shaming, verbal bullying, etc. After all, it's only "mere words," correct? Words carry meaning, and words have an impact. Personally, I would never stand for it, nor would I need pussy so bad that I'm going to denigrate the woman (if asked) just to get a nut. In fact, I'd probably back off and let her know that calling her a cunt, slut, whatever, isn't something that slides off my tongue, and I'd have to concentrate on demeaning her, which would make me lose interest.
love your attitude and comments

A
"ASININE"... Wow😲!
More appropriately unfortunately unrealistic.
To expect those who trivialize the weaponized historical weight of the word. To have the "common" decency to discontinue it's flippant use🙄.
I don't think you are understanding my point.
When American English speakers have a big fit about the fact that Chinese use a Mandarin word in their native speech because English speaking Americans consider a word which sounds the same to be offensive, that is asinine. It is foolish. It is senseless. And all the other adjectives in your list.

A

I don't think you are understanding my point.
When American English speakers have a big fit about the fact that Chinese use a Mandarin word in their native speech because English speaking Americans consider a word which sounds the same to be offensive, that is asinine. It is foolish. It is senseless. And all the other adjectives in your list.
Hmmm... I think I understand your point very well...😏
(If people want to use the word nigg*r... It's no big deal just get over it🙄).
However, I'm responding to what you wrote. You wrote that it's ASININE to expect a different "culture " to conform to another "culture" just because the word is offensive. I don't know who you're trying to fool by diminishing the vileness and historical impact of the word n*gger. By making this statement...
Maybe just yourself 🤔?

Last edited:
🤔 Hmmm.
Makes you wonder why a people would have to create such a slogan. Could it be that their lives have been systemically treated like they don't matter 😏?
On a related note... I prefer my crackers with yellow american😜. Other than that...I don't have much use for them 😆.
Chuckling.
I just dismiss that crowd out of hand. I can only swing a baseball bat so many times, you know?

Regardless of your position, even private use of the word can desensitize you to the stigma and make you more likely to blurt it out unintentionally in public and offend the wrong person who won't take the excuse "I'm okay cuz my Bull likes it when I say it" or some other hogwash like that.

Then again, what you consenting adults do in private is none of my business.

It depends. As an older black male it’s never okay but I understand with the younger guys how they would want it. I just think it’s lowering us black men to be objects. It’s about respect to me. It kills the moment to be honest.
The whole bbc fetish is about objectifying the big black cock. It is in the name of the fetish itself. You are objectified for the colour of your skin and the size of your dick because your dick is big because of black genetics. This is as objectifying as it gets. If before you got used at your detriment, now you are used "for your benefit" by all white pussy throwing itself at you. Tell me I am wrong, brother.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I have only ever said it when asked to by a black man.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it
Don’t use it. Best advice I can give.
Race play is awesome just as long as everyone is in agreement before hand. Now bring me that cracker honkey Pussy!!! 🤤

Back