Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

White fragility on full display yet here you are using the term snowflake.

I am 100% none of you would be able to comprehend what it's like being black in a predominantly white society. Your brain would blow through your eyesockets lmao.
Predominantly white? Are you in the UK? Cause in america white people are not the majority anymore.

Really !!?? me too.... As to the question ( who am I? ) imma havta say Gay... :)
Sounds like we have something common. But no, I am not that for sure. I like ladies too. Some Black Bulls here call me a white sissy beta boi, but I am not sure if it will be even propper enough if I would have to be honest 😂

Sounds like we have something common. But no, I am not that for sure. I like ladies too. Some Black Bulls here call me a white sissy beta boi, but I am not sure if it will be even propper enough if I would have to be honest 😂
Maybe labels just don't work for you... :)

I think it's an American thing to let a white women/girl use that word. In Africa and In the rest of Europe, things can go wrong🥊

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
First off you’re white so your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. And I don’t care for the opinion of someone who can’t spell the word “satan” in his own name

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?

It can be kind of a touchy subject so what I do is I let myself be led into it. Um, what I mean is that if the black man or black men use that kind of language with me and prompt me to it, I will play along but once the sexual fun is over and we're back to the real world, that word becomes what it should always be, a complete abomination that NO ONE should ever say. Do I sound like a hypocrite? Maybe. But at least I'm honest about it.

It can be kind of a touchy subject so what I do is I let myself be led into it. Um, what I mean is that if the black man or black men use that kind of language with me and prompt me to it, I will play along but once the sexual fun is over and we're back to the real world, that word becomes what it should always be, a complete abomination that NO ONE should ever say. Do I sound like a hypocrite? Maybe. But at least I'm honest about it.

THIS

I was in a threesome with a white girl and black dude once, she called him the n word a couple times while he was doing doggystyle and i looked up at him while i was jerking off in her face, he had this annoyed look on his face and he shoved his dick in her ass. She told him she doesnt do that
and he told her she shouldnt use that word either. I made a B-line for the lube and handed it to him, had to calm them down a bit. He wasnt gentle but she handled it well. So i know some guys do get pissed when that word is used. On the other hand, ive heard women use that word and seen black dudes get horny from it, one of the rare few times i was cucked was watching my gf at the time suck a black cock beside me, the guy used that word excessively
and had her say it a few times, he seemed to really enjoy it. It just depends on the person and the situation, id suggest feeling around in the water and seeing what you can get away with if youre both fucking but in regular life nobody white or black should say it.

Interesting topic. As a married white woman I'm lucky enough to be owned by a very understanding Master who has a much younger protege who is very much into cuckolding my "pussy" husband. I very much like being called names during our play, actually Love it!! My cuckolding Master, again much younger ,uses the "N" word frequently with me.......I personally won't use it.

Back