Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

If I called my bull or his friends the word he would hit me, he is perhaps of a different generation, and definitely not from US
Men in the US don't really like it either, most of the mature ones. And by nature I'm not speaking age I'm speaking mindset
thats kind of part of the appeal. The bulls are the fucking animals and the woman is the one being defiled.
And you are a disgusting person to think of anyone in either way.

Well...according to I understood, it means black man right?! Some girls use to call me like that when I'm fucking them. I don't care because, first I'm black man, second I call them my white whores...so, is a black man, fucking an white girl. I see no problem in that, however, it's only my opinion, my point of view.
No N word does not mean black man, it's a disrespectful word

Why do White women want to say that word to a Black man? That's what every Black male should be thinking BUT some of us are so desperate for pussy that we set aside pride just to fuck some pussy that some other Black men may have just fucked before.

You can't change the derivative of that word.
No matter when it's said and no idiot in Russia will give me validation on this word when Ironically it originated from America.

Lol
#RealSpill #Trill
If the subject comes up in conversation I outright tell them I'm not using that word, if they can't accept that they're not getting me. Don't understand how anyone thinks this is okay.

There is nothing in this world that turns me on than a thought of pounding a white girl from behind, and right when I'm about to cum, she looks at me over her shoulder, right in my eyes and says "I wanna carry your n#gger baby".

It should be noted that I'm not African American and that neither I or my family have been in that situation in our history. And I'm also 18, horny out of my mind and never had a chance to be with a white woman. So take that as you will.

To anyone in favor of the use of that word, my question is.... Why do you feel that you should use such word? What makes you think that you can use that word?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?

Everyone has their thing. As long as both people are comfortable with it.

Depends on the male. I am not from the US and in the motherland the colonisers used different words to essentially do the same thing as the N word was used here in the US. So for me, the N word in particular does not elicit the same response from me as it would for an AA. As one understands the history more one's reaction might change but as a word per se it really is similar to words like stupid, etc. The N-word equivalent, e.g kaffir in my country, would definetely get a MUCH stronger reaction from me. Summary: know, understand and discuss with your bull to whats appropriate in your situation.
Best Advice though - if in America, steer clear of it 😅😅😅

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I've never used the word during sex or otherwise, just not how I was raised. I'd advise against using it at all for so many obvious reasons.

My logic behind it is this. N#gger is the worst word white man can call us. So if I white woman calls you that during sex she is willingly embracing the very worst of you according to white man. It's also all about the context. "Fuck YOU n#gger" coming from white man can't possibly be the same as "Fuck ME n#gger" coming from white girl. In my opinion of course.

😂 fuckimg snowflakes on this site. It’s ok to call a white girl a snow bunny or white boi etc but say black man and all he’ll breaks loose. Ffs people you part of a site that by its nature plays on race. We have posts calling for white genocide, you can’t verify as real if your a white man and can’t get access to certain areas, there is posts talking about repatriations and black owned girls. Hip hop & rap use it constantly. If it’s said with the intent to cause offence then it’s offensive just like any other word, if it’s not then it’s just another word. If you take offence to something that was said in good sport then it’s you with the issue not the person who said it. The very fact the N word is auto edited on this site yet plenty of other possible racial names are allowed speaks volumes

😂 fuckimg snowflakes on this site. It’s ok to call a white girl a snow bunny or white boi etc but say black man and all he’ll breaks loose. Ffs people you part of a site that by its nature plays on race. We have posts calling for white genocide, you can’t verify as real if your a white man and can’t get access to certain areas, there is posts talking about repatriations and black owned girls. Hip hop & rap use it constantly. If it’s said with the intent to cause offence then it’s offensive just like any other word, if it’s not then it’s just another word. If you take offence to something that was said in good sport then it’s you with the issue not the person who said it

If you wouldn't call Barack Obama a ni**a or Michelle Obama a ni**a.
Why would you try people who say , hey I see the word in negative way due to the history of it .

The word is connected to horrific action , I myself ain't African American I'm Haitian American.
I dont use the nword, I don't let it be said around me .
I've read and researched the history of the word avd it's connatation.

I've told many blacks since the 90s to stop using it because the harm done while the word is used cannot be wiped away ever .
There been hundreds of debates in black academia.

You say we are snowflakes, but you don't have the right to call me that without consequences.
If you call me it , understand I have a right to take what you saying the nword as a threat of bodily harm .

You are not going to say it and think you are "down" with me or you are my friend .
Its insulting and ignorant rappers who barely have morals ain't my cultural leaders .

Last edited:
My wife and I both enjoy having sex with African men. And both of us are sexually submissive to them. We would never use the "N" word because it is offensive and contrary to the great respect we have for men whose ancestors were part of the great tribes of Africa. And my wife is proud of the fact that she had the opportunity to combine her DNA with the DNA of these men; and create a superior human baby. However, to many of these men, as well as to my wife and I, the erotic benefits of "taboo" sex is often so pleasant and sexually arousing as not to be denied; by any human being of any race.

Back