Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Well, everyone to her or his own. Many people love > dirty talking < during their sex play. They use to curse and insult each other in order to enhance the excitement. Why not use >N < for black man if the bull is bbc. Different languages and other meanings. In Germany black man is allowed, but, strangely enough, the former term > schwarz < for colored people is considered to be as defilement or humiliation and an offense. As for me, I wouldn't mind to be called a white slut in a tough sex play with a bbc bull for I feel like one if it comes to such an encounter. Does someone share my this attitude? :devil:

Due to our American history, our race issues are different than European countries.
Not really, whether it be British colonies or further back to the days of the Kahn or Norse, the holodomor, pre Colombian tribal warfare and rituals enslavement, has happened to ALL peoples. It is American media that sets what we care about ,that is the truth. Hell there are open slave markets today in parts of Africa does anyone know or care ?

Not really, whether it be British colonies or further back to the days of the Kahn or Norse, enslavement has happened to ALL peoples. It is American media that sets what we care about ,that is the truth. Hell there are open slave markets today in parts of Africa does anyone know or care ?
Not Really??? 400 years ago from the recorded date of August 20th, 1619. The first slaves touched American soil. It took an Amendment to our Constitution to give slaves the rights to behave and live as humans instead of cattle or livestock and it took an additional 100 years to desegregate schools. That's how and why it's different.

It's a shame what's happening in Libya, but we need to take care of home first before we try cleaning up the world's mess.

Last edited:
Whoever said race isn’t an issue in Europe is living under a tree. The media doesn’t polarize it like it does in America but don’t kid yourself most races look down on blacks. I have to say and I know people will jump on me when I say it but it isn’t the White man that’s the most racist towards black, the middle eastern and Indians are farrrrr worst. I have seen this first had even in the lifestyle.
The take away from all this is, if James likes to be called the N word while fucking Ms White then who are we to judge. To each his own. Stay frosty

Not Really??? 400 years ago from the recorded date of August 20th, 1619. The first slaves touched American soil. It took an Amendment to our Constitution to give slaves the rights to behave and live as humans instead if cattle or livestock and it it took an additional 100 years to desegregate schools. That's how and why it's different.

It's a shame what's happening in Libya, but we need to take care of home first before we try cleaning up the world's mess.
Slavery is just a touch older then 400 years

And we took care of slavery"home", and it amazes me you really don't seem to care about open air slave markets in African countries
It amazes me that you think we've cleared the reminisce of "Jim Crow" here in America. There are slave markets here in America today. Wake up. #privateprisons
You're in the right state for the way you think though. Lmbo

Whoever said race isn’t an issue in Europe is living under a tree. The media doesn’t polarize it like it does in America but don’t kid yourself most races look down on blacks. I have to say and I know people will jump on me when I say it but it isn’t the White man that’s the most racist towards black, the middle eastern and Indians are farrrrr worst. I have seen this first had even in the lifestyle.
The take away from all this is, if James likes to be called the N word while fucking Ms White then who are we to judge. To each his own. Stay frosty
You're right.

It amazes me that you think we've cleared the reminisce of "Jim Crow" here in America. There are slave markets here in America today. Wake up. #privateprisons
You're in the right state for the way you think though. Lmbo
Comparing America 2019 to chattel slavery in parts if Africa today as an equivalent is just sad. That's all I need to say

Comparing America 2019 to chattel slavery in parts if Africa today as an equivalent is just sad. That's all I need to say
I didn't compare that. You did. You're focusing on Europe instead of America. That's where we differ and I'm cool with that. Tragedies are tragedies. We haven't solved slavery here. But let's agree to disagree.

I didn't compare that. You did. You're focusing on Europe instead of America. That's where we differ and I'm cool with that. Tragedies are tragedies. We haven't solved slavery here. But let's agree to disagree.
Its not just Europe throughout history, it's Africa , East Asia, the middle East, pre Colombian America, mesoamerica, British isles, Scandinavia. And you are the one focused on one specific group of people not me. And no, slavery is not happening today in the US, that's just wrong! Unless you're talking about the Epstein thing

Back