Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I got it from living 35 years in a Spanish speaking country in South America . The word can be used as part of an insult or racial slur but is also used tenderly and in loving nature. I feel her comment intended to point to the fact that for non Americans, words meaning depends way more on context.
Fair enough, but like you said, it's contextual and in the US I've never heard it in the loving context. I've heard it in the neutral descriptor context and the "why must you date a nergo/ those negros over there" context.

Fair enough, but like you said, it's contextual and in the US I've never heard it in the loving context. I've heard it in the neutral descriptor context and the "why must you date a nergo/ those negros over there" context.
I’m with you on that. Even in this site, under a disguise of submission, I see people are being measured by the size of their penises as if they were walking sex toys, which i feel is a sublimation of a repressed racism.

DON'T EVER !!
using the " i hear it in songs all the time in music " is not an excuse we are not in a board meeting at
Gramercy Records hashing over lyrics and enriching the pockets of songwriters and rappers.
It's Never Ok in my bedroom , shouldn't be in yours . I won't put up with it
Ok!

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
You can use it with me? that would just turn me on even more

None of the women I have ever smashed would even fix their mouths to do that.
They know better...

I will say when Tumblr was Poppin this one couple I used to meet up with posted a video of the wife with another black man one day and she was calling him all types of black men and fill me up with that black man cum?

I never hit them up or looked at them the same ever again.

They know better...

I will say when Tumblr was Poppin this one couple I used to meet up with posted a video of the wife with another black man one day and she was calling him all types of black men and fill me up with that black man cum?

Your assuming the black man didn’t ask them to do it. This whole discussion is simply an opinion anyway. Like someone said yesterday...I don’t know anyone that is anyone’s ****a in 2019. It’s such an outdated term

They know better...

Ok

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I like when a woman says it it is like saying cunt or bitch we are being vulgar during sex that’s the point.

That's a no no for me. Don't care if you sing it in rap songs with friends or on ya ones, when you with me don't bring that ******* here. Simple.
And I'm young too so it's definitely not a generational thing
EXACTLY ! No more than i would refer to someone as a Porch Monkey, coon or anything else uttered with no respect for them as a human and a person I CHOOSE to let into my life.

May I ask if you find it insulting when other black guys calling you the n word?
We as a race, has survived some of the most atrocious acts of inhumanity. Today we are still surviving the undercover actions of society physically,mentally and verbally so we took the word black man and flipped it into a term of joking when we use it to describe oneself as a black man. To help you understand take a look at The Kings Of Comedy, Bernie Mack breaks it down into a simplified form.

Any advice on using it?
Just speaking for us, we would never use that word.

I have been called the N word enough times in my life to know that I never want to hear it any context ever again. When I was in high school, in college, and even in my profession career. Each time I had to hold my tongue and everything I was feeling because I knew the moment that I reacted it was me that would be labeled the problem. There is nothing sexy or titillating about that vile words and I dont care for it at all. I dont care if it is a soft "a" or a hard "er" if it is part of your vocabulary then we are never going to get along. I have been with women that have suggested it and one that just blurted it out and I had wanted to date this girl for a long time, she said it I immediately left her apartment did not talk to her for a week and only did so to get her to stop calling me. She apologized profusely but the damage was done I was not feeling her anymore.

If you are wondering I also dont tolerate the word from anyone, I have kicked people out of my own house for using the word. I physically grabbed my younger cousin last thanksgiving when he was dropping N bombs and told him when he learned to respect my house then he could come back in if he could not then go find someplace else to spend the holiday.

Back