Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

May I ask if you find it insulting when other black guys calling you the n word?
So you may ask and funny thing is growing up, no one ever called me that, that’s because I grew up in different countries and only in America is this black and white Thing crazy. Also my circle of friends are rather diverse and oddly enough only one or two have come close to calling me the N word actually they say it jokingly and he doesn’t say N word but my ngggg, to me he just joking plus he is black so I know he means well and I don’t mind him however any other non black person, whether friend or foe call me that then that’s an issue and I will tackle that when it happens. Again I remember I dated a very rich girl and she used to say “boy” a lot among her white friends and she said that word towards me and I as like hahaha you know that’s almost the same thing as a white person calling a black person a N. She meant well and telling her how it was perceived even though she didn’t mean ill, was enough for her to change and that’s what I think we need is dialogue and not insults

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
We are of the belief that as long as the people involved are happy with it, all is well. Except for the self-appointed 'Bedroom Police', outside of those connected people it's not the business of anyone else.

So
We are of the belief that as long as the people involved are happy with it, all is well. Except for the self-appointed 'Bedroom Police', outside of those connected people it's not the business of anyone else.
I agree. It’s all game in the sack. Look race is the biggest turn on for me. Let have fun, and do the damn thing. If you cool with me saying and doing the things to you to get me off so it’s all fair game.

Its important to note that black people are very diverse and distinct within themselves. For instance, if one group of black people allow and agree, with the use of the N word, take it as an admission from that group, due to their own personal preference. Do not take it as the verification and justification to use the N word to ANY or ALL black people. For one group to say a word among each other and for another to say it with different effect and meaning, is normal and matters in language in general. For instance if you and your friends call each other bitch or something disrespectful in general, but respectful specifically between you, and then your friend sees your mom and says "hey bitch youre my bitch" and then your mom says "i dont want to be called that" and then your friend says "well i say it to my friends so whats the big deal" so they keep calling your mom bitch, will you defend your friend and tell your mom she needs to stop being offended haha? If words are just words or sounds, then do not ever get any emotional response from any word. Whether good or bad.Im sure someone has gotten an emotional response of some form from a word and it was more than just a sound, but a meaning. But to say "this word is just a sound and just a word" when it does not have any affect on you, is being bias.

Last edited:
But read her nickname. She is probably Spanish speaker. In Spanish speaking countries you here people say that to people they love. I think the debate is about the words, as racial slurs
Yes, but I'm assuming "she"(hes a dude with no wife)lives in the US and people out here know that in the context of speaking English, negro is a dated term, including Spanish speakers. And given "her" post history, "she" knows that too. Spanish speakers who grow up here no not to call us a negro in an English sentence, especially to someone who doesn't speak the language

Also, Spanish speakers dont use the term nergo to describe somebody they love. Negro is used to describe a color or someone who is of African ancestry. Its not a term of endearment. Im not sure where you got that from. Not to mention, many Spanish speaking countries discriminate against darker skinned and full on black Latinos, but that's another story.

Not a word that that ether of us could use. But we do understand the power of appropriating some other terms that otherwise would seam very inappropriate, so we can understand if a black man might feel empowered by taking back the word. Again, not something we would fell comfortable with.

Growing up in the south of the 60's I heard that word used constantly in derogatory and degrading attacks. It made me mad that people could treat others that way just because they didn't like the color of their skin, without even knowing what individuals were like inside. I swore I would never use it but once I started to get intimate with Blacks I learned it could mean more then just a hateful word. I heard it used between Blacks as a show of comradery, I guess you could even say pride in association. When Black Lovers told me to use it I was hesitant, but being told to use it as respect for their authority changed my attitude. It was I as a submissive white girl subjugating myself to my controlling, dominant Black Masters. I still don't relish the word to this day nor will I use it unless ordered to do so by the Blacks who are taking me.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I’d say just discuss it first or allow him to tell you to say it. Me I LOVE it. I love the filth it drives me wild. Tell me how you want my big N**** cock to stretch you. Bring it all on

haha thank you. I will only say it if I know it turns him on and only if he says it first. Its like dirty talk. Being a bit taboo. I had one guy who loved it and i'd only say it once or twice and he'd fuck me so hard. he'd be calling me every nasty name as well and i'd be cumming all over his cock so many times. As they say in the military... situation dictates.
Absolutely is situational and contextual-. For white women, don't use it unless the Black person you're fucking has expressed their positive consent, or has asked or demanded of you.
Then even still that permission only goes as long as the scene or encounter and can be revoked and rescinded at any time.

Im not sure where you got that from
I got it from living 35 years in a Spanish speaking country in South America . The word can be used as part of an insult or racial slur but is also used tenderly and in loving nature. I feel her comment intended to point to the fact that for non Americans, words meaning depends way more on context.

Back