Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I’m throwing in the white towel...no pun intended. I will leave this discussion with just be respectful, be true to yourself, and may all people black,white,green, purple have fun and be safe on their quest for sexual gratification!

Well you might be right...but i also want to note that to all black men out there..it’s very unlikely a white person has much racist intent if your say...35 and younger.? Than someone who is 85...the race stuff is an older generational thing and the gap widens with intent. This applies to MOST but not ALL
That's not entirely true. Blatant racism, maybe.....sometimes, mostly because like i said before, this ain't the Jim Crow era. You cant walk up to a 45 year old black man, call him boy and think hea gonna bow his head and apologize like its 1940. People are afraid of retaliation now. That's why a lot of these posters talking sideways about black people wouldn't have that same energy if we were face to face.

As someone who is under 35 and interacted with people mostly under 35, I can tell you there are plenty of people in that age range who are still racist, all while having friends of different races.

Most of these people on anonymous message boards that are havens for racism like 4chan and the like are 35 and under. They learn their racism from someone, usually the family. These maniacs shooting up festivals and schools with racist manifestos are usually under 35. Their actions were extreme but their sentiments were certainly not uncommon or something our great grandparents only knew collectively.

So is rap music and every black guy I know since such a bad an oppressive word is spoken from there mouth on a daily basis. Sell your BS to someone else
Your statement lacks cohesion at best, but I’ll dance and no dictionary will be needed. The black people you may know may chose to use the word and since you said every black person, I’d imagine that may have a lack of knowledge of self. THEIR use of the word does not absolve the fact of its connotation when levied against them. Again, you are the one on here looking at black dicks. I could call you a fag, but that would make me a homophobe. But your on here for your wife, correct?

That's not entirely true. Blatant racism, maybe.....sometimes, mostly because like i said before, this ain't the Jim Crow era. You cant walk up to a 45 year old black man, call him boy and think hea gonna bow his head and apologize like its 1940. People are afraid of retaliation now. That's why a lot of these posters talking sideways about black people wouldn't have that same energy if we were face to face.

As someone who is under 35 and interacted with people mostly under 35, I can tell you there are plenty of people in that age range who are still racist, all while having friends of different races.

Most of these people on anonymous message boards that are havens for racism like 4chan and the like are 35 and under. They learn their racism from someone, usually the family. These maniacs shooting up festivals and schools with racist manifestos are usually under 35. Their actions were extreme but their sentiments were certainly not uncommon or something our great grandparents only knew collectively.

Most people aren’t on radicalized 4chan sites..again I made generalizations and said MOST not ALL...there is always going to be a Dylan Roof out there.

Well that’s just either them being pissy about something and trying to “intentionally” piss you off or they are truly racist?
With all the name calling and ******* like tht. The chic is just mad you moved on. She came across you. You fucked her like she needed and you lost interest. So to save face she being petty with the monkey comments. I bet you this. If you call her and wanted to pound she would drop them panties again. Just saying.

Bruh I don't think you'll find in this post where I give anyone of any race cart blanche to use the n-word. During sex, I will "tell" her to say she loves my n-word dick only during sex. It's about making sex taboo and filthy. If you ask the women here who have said it to their bull they will tell you it makes them or has made them, extremely uncomfortable le doing so. They say it to please us not to demean us. It's about power exchange and forsing them to do something that will get then out of their comfort zone.

But I understand you're not comfortable with it that's cool and not forsing my feelings on you or anyone else. I ask you to do the same and respect all who have a varying opinion of blackness other than your own.
That's cool and all but you responded directly to my quote about kissing as and putting white women on a pedestal. Reading your post, one could only believe that in order for me to be into white chicks, I gotta give them some special treatment on some "unattainable treasure" nonsense. To which responded, most black men dont operate like that.

If you dont kiss ass, good for you, but you can look through this forum and see brothers giving no resistance to anti black nonsense. I've seen white women generalize and disrespect black men because one or two dudes were late and with the swiftness had brothers in there not only saying things like "I would never be late for you. He could've been the luckiest man in the world" and even reaffirming her by saying "ha, yeah, we do be like that sweetie". I've seen brothers on here respond to a pic of an average white ass and say "no black woman could ever compare to this".

Bedroom talk aside, the big issue is that a lot of dudes who are cool with that level of race play are often the ones who have unresolved self-hatred issues and will let these chicks(and husband if hes an obstacle) say whatever so they can get a chance to get some white pussy.

Last edited:
Most people aren’t on radicalized 4chan sites..again I made generalizations and said MOST not ALL...there is always going to be a Dylan Roof out there.
4chan was one example. Chan sites are just where they actually have more structure and whatnot. You can go on damn near any forum. Facebook. YouTube comments. Etc. The point remains the same.

Idk man sounds like you wouldn't mind be called a coon either or perhaps you also don't mind empowering idiots and racists alike by perpetuating stereotypes
You may also believe pussy is pussy and find no issue fucking a crack head who calls you Blackey

To each their own tho
Hahaha you are sooo bad in saying this hahaha. I agree with your comment though hahaha

So is rap music and every black guy I know since such a bad an oppressive word is spoken from there mouth on a daily basis. Sell your BS to someone else
So you right..I didn’t have time to re read all these comments but you are right with what you stated however just because rappers use the word or other black guys use the word, doesn’t take away from the fact that it’s degrading however what is odd with this word is that..black people using it towards each other..it may pass but anyone else from any other race using it against a black person then the meaning is even worst.
Everyone on this thread makes valid points but it’s mainly a preference ..some people in the lifestyle don’t mind it and others do.....that’s all it boils down to

Here is my two cents, I had a young blonde white women that I worked with and dated on the down low . She felt that she had earned the badge of honor to use the word black man ( don't hide it with N word ). She was ******* one night and trying to be hip . I immediately put her ass in check, not because I didn't understand but for her safety. When I am fucking you can call me any name but after that nut is released it's time to come to your senses. If you say it in private be very careful that it doesn't become habit forming.

Here is my two cents, I had a young blonde white women that I worked with and dated on the down low . She felt that she had earned the badge of honor to use the word black man ( don't hide it with N word ). She was ******* one night and trying to be hip . I immediately put her ass in check, not because I didn't understand but for her safety. When I am fucking you can call me any name but after that nut is released it's time to come to your senses. If you say it in private be very careful that it doesn't become habit forming.
Key word: "habit".

Back