Is cuckolding part of human nature?

It is known in certain cultures that sharing your wife with other men is a sign of hospitality and inclusion into the community. Inuits, parts of Tibet, and some Pacific Island cultures practiced it even onto modern times. Romans and Egyptians were known to have shared their wives in ancient times. I would think that if it were that pervasive among different remote cultures, it just might be part of human nature.

It is known in certain cultures that sharing your wife with other men is a sign of hospitality and inclusion into the community. Inuits, parts of Tibet, and some Pacific Island cultures practiced it even onto modern times. Romans and Egyptians were known to have shared their wives in ancient times. I would think that if it were that pervasive among different remote cultures, it just might be part of human nature.
A tribe in Namibia is know for this. The host gifts his wife to the guest for overnight entertainment. A tourist guy on YouTube visited the tribe and they confirmed for him that practice. It was the culture then.

A tribe in Namibia is know for this. The host gifts his wife to the guest for overnight entertainment. A tourist guy on YouTube visited the tribe and they confirmed for him that practice. It was the culture then.
That same activity does occur with other African tribes, too.

I will say that some men are content on being a cuckold in some aspect of their lives, while being titans in other aspects, such as when it comes to industry. I've corresponded with men who are vicious boardroom lawyers whose bark is fierce, but when it comes to being around women, they can become putty.

IMG_20190720_214336_702.jpg

It was only after being subservient by sucking cock did I realize how natural it felt. I remember the moment I dropped to my knees and took a semi hard cock in my mouth. Before that I did not now I could be a cuckold but after it became an overwhelming fantasy. Still a wannabe but but ready to make the cuckold experience for Nancy the best I can once she moves forward.

I'm so grateful that mommys Bull now is my daddy. And that his friend is a cuckold trainer and he teach me to be submessive towards black lovers. They both put me back in diapers and feminized me. Cuckold trainer teach me that its only for black is allowed to penetrate the wife and to inseminate and impregnate her and to recognize that I am not a man, but a little girl

Attachments

• 1639525730080.png
    1639525730080.png
    312 bytes · Views: 11
Back