Is anyone here ONLY sexual with black men?

I did read it wrong. I would have done that. In fact it was offered to me when I was younger, probably about 23 or so. Back then that was too much for me but now that I'm older I've evolved and I think the idea is sexy. I'd totally do that.

I did read it wrong. I would have done that. In fact it was offered to me when I was younger, probably about 23 or so. Back then that was too much for me but now that I'm older I've evolved and I think the idea is sexy. I'd totally do that.
You had a pussy free situation offered to you when you were younger? Would love to hear about that.

No, I wouldn't. Which is why I'm attracted to black men in the first place! About the MOST I'd consider is letting the cuck eat me out after my lover cums in me. But even then, I wouldn't want the cuck interfering in the sex I have with my lover. It would have to be in private. I just don't have any sexual use for white men, only financial. Don't get me wrong-- it would be great to have a like-minded person that would take care of me (where we both have the shared interest of BBC), but the last thing I'd want is a white guy whining at me for sex, wondering why I'm not attracted enough to him to fuck him!
How old are you honey?

This is the part I don't get... If black men only arouse you sexually, how did you wind up marrying a white man in the first place? Were you attracted to him then and then lost your attraction? Or did you marry as friends and he was ok with what you were attracted to? If so, I need to find myself a hubby like this! LOL
Good question ;)

This is the part I don't get... If black men only arouse you sexually, how did you wind up marrying a white man in the first place? Were you attracted to him then and then lost your attraction? Or did you marry as friends and he was ok with what you were attracted to? If so, I need to find myself a hubby like this! LOL
From my own point of view, I wanted a blond ******* to compete in pageants and modeling just as I did, and eventually, when she's older, to follow me into black men's beds (if that's what she wants)

Or is everyone in a cuckold relationship of some sort? I just ask, because I was trying to figure this out in a previous post. To me, there is a night and day difference between white and black men sexually, and I'm only sexually attracted to black men. So I wanted to know if anyone else here felt the same way??
Married white 25 years ago... The sex wasn't great, but Interracial wasn't accepted socially or by my family in Small Town, USA at the time. I was a BBC lover for a long time before marrying ♠️. Got back into BBC 10+ years ago, with his full knowledge. He loves the fact that I'm into black men... Makes him realize how inferior of a lover he is and always has been!

Married white 25 years ago... The sex wasn't great, but Interracial wasn't accepted socially or by my family in Small Town, USA at the time. I was a BBC lover for a long time before marrying ♠️. Got back into BBC 10+ years ago, with his full knowledge. He loves the fact that I'm into black men... Makes him realize how inferior of a lover he is and always has been!
I love how you emphasized his inadequacies so blatantly there at the end. I bet it must be cuck heaven to be married to you.

Back