Into raceplay as a white man racist?

I am into seeing white women fuck black men more than anything. I can't stand to see a white dick at all it's just boring and doesn't look right to me. But I don't use the term other than now, but is it offensive or racist that I prefer when the black men call the white girl a "black man lover"? I like when though white women talk about taking "black man dick". Basically anything that plays up the race part of the scene. So I guess I'm asking how the other races and genders feel about it? I admit I do get off to the fact that some people can't stand white women fucking black men but that is not the only reason I like it.

If the particular hotwife relationship dynamic calls for dirty talking I go all the way in. We are consenting adults and if you are sensitive (which clearly some folks on here are) you should be on E-harmony or ChristianMingle.com somewhere because over here is not for the faint of heart. This lifestyle is xxx rated for mature and emotionally stable audiences only.

I have no problem calling a hotwife a black cock slut, a slut for black cock, a black dick loving whore, black cum slut, a black man's fuck toy. I will let you know that I'm about to stretch your little married white, Hispanic, or Asian pussy and fill it with cum and give you back to hubby well used for him to clean up!

Over here its tit for tat. Dig your claws into my back and I will go deeper and harder on that pussy. I guess we will both need some recovery time. Get too loud and you will be put face down in the pillow taking dick from behind deep in your stomach while getting held down firmly by the back of the neck while being told to "shut up and take all that dick like a good married white, Hispanic, or Asian whore does"! It drives them nuts and the have good strong multiple orgasms with nice aftershocks.

All of this depends on the relationship dynamic!

If the particular hotwife relationship dynamic calls for dirty talking I go all the way in. We are consenting adults and if you are sensitive (which clearly some folks on here are) you should be on E-harmony or ChristianMingle.com somewhere because over here is not for the faint of heart. This lifestyle is xxx rated for mature and emotionally stable audiences only.

I have no problem calling a hotwife a black cock slut, a slut for black cock, a black dick loving whore, black cum slut, a black man's fuck toy. I will let you know that I'm about to stretch your little married white, Hispanic, or Asian pussy and fill it with cum and give you back to hubby well used for him to clean up!

Over here its tit for tat. Dig your claws into my back and I will go deeper and harder on that pussy. I guess we will both need some recovery time. Get too loud and you will be put face down in the pillow taking dick from behind deep in your stomach while getting held down firmly by the back of the neck while being told to "shut up and take all that dick like a good married white, Hispanic, or Asian whore does"! It drives them nuts and the have good strong multiple orgasms with nice aftershocks.

All of this depends on the relationship dynamic!
Sign me up! 😘

How far along the journey are you? We talked about it for a few years. Two years after we started, my wife has had about a dozen black men and she's in HEAVEN!

We have a loving marriage, happy home and she gets all the big cocks she wants. :)
We’ve discussed it for a few years, chatted with some guys, but sadly- we haven’t made it happen yet! I’m hoping we can fix that sooner than later though! I have a feeling this site might be the game changer 😉

I am into seeing white women fuck black men more than anything. I can't stand to see a white dick at all it's just boring and doesn't look right to me. But I don't use the term other than now, but is it offensive or racist that I prefer when the black men call the white girl a "black man lover"? I like when though white women talk about taking "black man dick". Basically anything that plays up the race part of the scene. So I guess I'm asking how the other races and genders feel about it? I admit I do get off to the fact that some people can't stand white women fucking black men but that is not the only reason I like it.
It definately shows your not insecure. Depending on your influences growing up and hanging around some ppl are tribal in their beliefs and culture. I think the only time its racist is when you actively oppress a race or culture. Its our systems that is racist and our systems are what influences us. Not our dicks.

I don't consider interracial sexualities to be racist.

Many people scream racism at the slightest thing,

role playing is exactly that,there maybe a fantasy you want to act out so by role playing you are doing that, if race plays a part in it so be it, if an actor plays the part of a racist does it make that actor a racist.
i always say if all involved are consenting adults then where the harm..

I think about it in terms of the The New World Order, it's understood that Black men will be dominating white live in all its aspects. I m with about not seeing any white dicks close to white girls or women, I turn away . Black cock should surround white female life in every way. Thank God for my white little penis getting smaller over the years and not being able to hard anymore, the pictures of little white limp dicks tells me the world is going in the right direction.

I think about it in terms of the The New World Order, it's understood that Black men will be dominating white live in all its aspects. I m with about not seeing any white dicks close to white girls or women, I turn away . Black cock should surround white female life in every way. Thank God for my white little penis getting smaller over the years and not being able to hard anymore, the pictures of little white limp dicks tells me the world is going in the right direction.
Yes but we still need white babies or where will the subsequent generations of cuckolds and hotwifes come from??

When you are behind closed doors with your lady and you all are both into it as a sex enhancer then I say whatever floats your boat

Back