INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Lisa certainly got wild a while back. I talked her into going to Hedo II Jamaica. She’d never been naked in front of people outside before, though she’d been topless several times in a hot tub. At first she wouldn’t take her g-string off but that first night we partied at the disco, then went to the hot tub. Since it was dark she agreed to be naked. We were pretty ******* and eventually a very large black guy, he’s a prison guard in New York, came and sat beside us on a lounge chair. She was between the 2 of us. He was friendly, muscular and, using Lisa’s words “fucking sexy” but really an all around nice guy. I noticed her checking out his cock and said something to her. She replied that she wanted to see it hard. He told her she would have to make it hard, so she began stryhis cock...another first for her!

Once he was hard, she was really impressed and kept commenting asking me if I saw the size of “that thing”. He was sharing a room with 2 females he knew but they weren’t happy about the nudity and wouldn’t come to the nude side. I mentioned that the people who had our room before us left weed in the safe. He couldn’t risk smoking, but we all went to our room so Lisa and I could. He wound up staying 2 nights with us, Lisa fucked him 3 or 4 times at least. Since then, she’s been interested in more bbc. She always compares them to him though.

White cuck here looking to travel in the coming year and would love to take a hotwife or a white woman curious about BBC on vacation. All expenses paid and all I ask if you let this white cuck watch you get all the BBC you want on vacation. :qos:
I’ve had the same desire, let me know if you get and BBC sluts to say yes to cucking you.

Last edited:
Lisa certainly got wild a while back. I talked her into going to Hedo II Jamaica. She’d never been naked in front of people outside before, though she’d been topless several times in a hot tub. At first she wouldn’t take her g-string off but that first night we partied at the disco, then went to the hot tub. Since it was dark she agreed to be naked. We were pretty ******* and eventually a very large black guy, he’s a prison guard in New York, came and sat beside us on a lounge chair. She was between the 2 of us. He was friendly, muscular and, using Lisa’s words “fucking sexy” but really an all around nice guy. I noticed her checking out his cock and said something to her. She replied that she wanted to see it hard. He told her she would have to make it hard, so she began stryhis cock...another first for her!

Once he was hard, she was really impressed and kept commenting asking me if I saw the size of “that thing”. He was sharing a room with 2 females he knew but they weren’t happy about the nudity and wouldn’t come to the nude side. I mentioned that the people who had our room before us left weed in the safe. He couldn’t risk smoking, but we all went to our room so Lisa and I could. He wound up staying 2 nights with us, Lisa fucked him 3 or 4 times at least. Since then, she’s been interested in more bbc. She always compares them to him though.
How nice!

We were never able to afford vacations of this sort, but my wife was in the Army Reserves for many years and went away on training missions frequently. She always came back with stories of her adventures. One in particular I remember, she and another married white woman met up with a couple of black marines and set up a date for the weekend which was still a couple days away. When they met the at the restaurant the men already had a room rented and after a fast dinner took the women up to their room. Both of the men fucked both of the women. Sometime during this initial fuck session one of the guys called a buddy and before the end of the night both women had fucked and/or sucked 5 different black cocks.
Yeah the military is crazy like that. Work, drinking and fucking in that order!

Are you that serious. That you cannot understand humour ffs .take a chill pill bro.. this is not a court room. We do laugh and have fun on here . But thanks for the biology lesson. I see you think because I am black I am not educated or went to university. Relax
?

Back