INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hot hot!!! wow! Like that boat trips in here, that's gave me an idea... find a yacht with all black crews & captain, booked with other 50s couple with us. Start the party, music, drinking, dancing 1st night on yacht on shore, while our prim & proper wives getting involved in party having great time, slowly move away from shore to sea, leaving us hubbies on land... for a week! mmmm.... that's will do our white wives owned to blacks.
What a great idea! Would love for my 52 yo wife to be taken like that. Hopefully the boatmen can text pics or a video to me.

I know the price per room quota was around nine hundred to a grand two months ago for an April visit.

Have been in the area before and got a couples day pass for two days. It’s the only place I have been where there was a sign in multiple languages no cuming in the pool. And yes the guy was right when he said there is little small talk. I watched a lady standing at the bar waiting for drinks play with two different guys.

We were never able to afford vacations of this sort, but my wife was in the Army Reserves for many years and went away on training missions frequently. She always came back with stories of her adventures. One in particular I remember, she and another married white woman met up with a couple of black marines and set up a date for the weekend which was still a couple days away. When they met the at the restaurant the men already had a room rented and after a fast dinner took the women up to their room. Both of the men fucked both of the women. Sometime during this initial fuck session one of the guys called a buddy and before the end of the night both women had fucked and/or sucked 5 different black cocks.

Back