INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Any fun to be had in Punta Cana?
Not really some staff will hit on you and flirt with you but I don’t think they are allowed to fratnize with the guests. It’s not recommended and highly discouraged to leave the resorts on your own! My gf got hit on by a few staff members and that’s about it. Can’t even have fun on the beach without security or pan handlers around where we were. Good luck and have fun!

We have partied in Kingston, Jamaica. We met a hot bartender and roger invited him back to the room. Soon two friends of his showed up. I ended up doing all three of them while roger watched and coached. Later on roger and I were talking and figured I had handled over 2 feet of hot black cock. I had a wonderful time, would go back and fuck all three tomorrow if I could!View attachment 44056
My wife and I went on a vacation where we stayed over for 2 nights in Jamaica. We had an assigned driver/limo as part of our hotel package.
On the ride to the hotel the driver was almost over the top flirting with my wife. He was young, and kind of a tough guy attitude. He was polite to me but made it clear he was interested in my wife. the very short version is my wife wanted to fuck him, badly. But he refused to let me have anything to do with it. He had her walk down to the hotel pool, met her there and she started sucking his cock. When two other black guys came along and just joined in! It was late at night but my wife said there were several people around and no one seemed to care, but everyone watched. Our driver fucked my wife and the other two had her suck them and jerked off on her!

Back