INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
we only vacation where there is a high concentration of blacks.
we don't do separate vacations but we will have nights and evenings apart.
last year we went to a resort near Kingston. we were there 14 days and our second day there she found a guy and his brother and their friend. she said that trip she went for quantity of dick not guys. she said she must have fucked those 3 guys 2-3 times every day, then one day she was with the first guy at his place and the guy's dad walked in and he started freaking out saying he needed to stop fucking tourists and people's wives, that he needed to find a good Jamaican girl and that he probably didn't know what he was doing anyway. that he didn't know what to do with a white girl. I guess dude starting arguing back and said fine then old man of you can do better come show him.
i guess the dad took the challenge and said her show him the right way. didn't even ask her just came by out his dick in her face and she started sucking it.
then he went over out her legs up up out it in her ass just did it like it was expected.
dude kept telling his kid that he needed to learn white girls didn't want you to ask or be given a choice.
he asked her where her husband was and she said at the resort.
he asked what her husband would say about what she was doing. she said that I'd be proud of her and that i better do a good job.
he told her to ride his dick so she did and he told his ******* to put it in her ass so he did and she was dpd by ******* and *******. they fucked and finished with her. the dad got up and just left. she said to the guy " I think you set that up you planned it with him. "
dude said he didn't he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't get angry.
she said it was fine she didn't mind, then she told him that she would have fucked his dad without being tricked.
she also fucked the 3 guys on the beach and any black dude who came by and I guess she made the guy take her back to his house then gave the dad a blow job.
Damn, that is so hot, how the dad took control of the situation with you wife!

Figured I try here. Anyone going to Punta Cana this week?
Hope you had a great time. Have been there four times. The first time was with a lady friend as a travel buddy that was all. She was going for a hook up vacation with beach boys. I was going for a warm rest from the cold. The Latin sugar beach babies as well to it had a great time.

Was not hard. First afternoon we got there. She lay on a lounge chair face down in a barely there bikini. Had me apply some sun tan lotion. Then I secretly un did her top and moved the crotch of her bikini to one side exposing her shaved cunt. The only way to make it more obvious would to have tucked condoms into her bikini. I then sat back two rows behind her and watched. She lasted ten minutes.

Twenty minutes later a twenty something hottie was sitting next to me. Two minutes later I bought her a *******. By the time the ******* arrived she had her hand up my shorts. She spoke no English I spoke no Spanish we got along fine. The first day we went to a clinic. Ruled out condums in three hours.

Back