INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
cu57922-jpg.2380593

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
I like the last picture of the white girl holding the guys large Black Penis.

Any suggestions for a nice big cock in Hawaiii or Mexico? We are planning a trip this fall and are looking for some suggestions as to where to go where it’s hot and my wife might find a nice big cock to enjoy.
The main Island Oahu has two Army bases, one Navy base plus Coast Guard, and Air ******* so you should not have problems. Just find where the local bars are that they go to and you will find BBC

Only been approached once while on hiloday, in a night club. Wife comes and chats to me, buys me a *******, then mentions her husband and takes me to their table. We end up at their hotel and I’m banging his wife while he sits and smokes a cigar and drinks brandy. She was a great fuck to.

Back