INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
You can even find black men on Jamaica who have a specility in the seduction of white women who are totally innocent or who do not have a clue that their man is bringing her to the island to be seduced and fucked by black men. Once sign that I have seen used frequently is... when she is not looking, make a circle with your thumb and index finger and with the other index finger, poke it thrugh the circle and in the direction of your sweet, innocent wife while a black man is observing her. Believe me, she'll be fucked. It is like the lady bug to be caught by the big black spider. Then, give him the time and space to make his move on her and her pussy.

I need to get my wife to Jamaica

I am glad to hear that. My wife wants to go there and I was worried about the locals.

A friend and his wife went to Jamaica a few years ago. He was going to be arrested by two cops for possessing ******* they had planted on him. They put him in a jail cell, then told her they would let him go if she fucked booth of them. She quickly agreed. They took her to another room but he heard the sounds of the two cops fucking his wife.

That's hot as fuck. I'd love to hear more about it

Still have a young ******* to take with us so can’t just do the pool side bar pick up. Any one recommend a resort where we could all have a good time me and the ******* scuba diving etc. and the wife quietly getting some fun in her own?

Cab anyone recommend a vacation where it’s not so in your face. If wife thought it was the plan she would be on next plane back. Just need a week long slow seduction

Lots of posts on here are with pics of young girls. I suspect most of us have older wives. Any information on ho a shy wife might be slowly turned into cickolding. Rather than a full on. Let’s go get you shagged by a bbc holiday??

Back