INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I'm from Trinidad I would love to meet up with you message me if you're serious...
I have made a note and would have NO reservations about meeting you... Feel free to drop me a note anytime. peggy_sanford with the underscore between first and last names at hot mail should work. Make the subject Trinidad. I normally stay at the Hilton in Port of Spain. xoxoxo Peggy

Hedo is the best place for husbands wanting to get BBC for their wives. I was working a claim down there after a hurricane passed by and on the plane I was in the three seat row of coach. The very attractive wife got up to use the bathroom and while away the husband said she had never done anything like this before, but it had become a fantasy and wanted some hints. I asked if she knew about Hedo and he said she did not. I have him a couple of hints as who to look for, and then give the black staff member his okay to seduce the wife. I later saw them again and he gave me a thumbs up. I asked how long did it take, and he replied the black guy I had suggested fucked his wife the first day. The next day, he fucked her several times, which surprised me because she looked like the type that would never do such things. The black guy I suggested is excellent at getting first time, reluctant wives, and once he has their pussy, they are hooked. Hedo is safe and the black guys know why you are bringing your wife, even the reluctant ones, and they are very good at seduction. You just have to find her a black guy that is crafty and that SHE is somewhat attracted to...

I have made a note and would have NO reservations about meeting you... Feel free to drop me a note anytime. peggy_sanford with the underscore between first and last names at hot mail should work. Make the subject Trinidad. I normally stay at the Hilton in Port of Spain. xoxoxo Peggy
I sent you a message with some pics hope to hear from you....

We'll be staying in Couples Negril resort in a few months, my wife is wanting to try some BBC while we are there and wants me to watch her take care of one. Can anyone tell me the best way to go about hooking up with someone with a BBC while we're staying at the resort? The have room service in the suite we will be staying, think the guy would be willing to serve the wife some dessert?
My first wife and I had our first cuckold experience on vacation soon after our wedding. We went to an island with a mostly black population. We decided after a few drinks to try the nude beach. I knew I was small but damn. I think guys went there to get white pussy and one sure scored a jackpot.
Wifey locked her eyes on his cock almost immediately and the looks they gave each other said it all. Before long all 3 of us were in our motel room - being naked already helps. He and I were both erect before we left the beach and everyone around knew she was about the get much bigger than my penis, I was kind of embarrassed but too turned on and ******* to care.
I thought at first it might be a threesome but he was like twice my size (ex took a polaroid that may still be out there of my penis next to his cock) and I knew I was better off just letting them go at it.

Since it was totally unplanned and we were not using condoms he went bareback and turned her out like I never had and never could. Fortunately those guys get so much white pussy they know how to work it in a tight one and he could see how small I am so he knew she would be super tight.

I'm surprised more of those guys don't ask for money for their services, but at the time my first wife was 19 and firm and had never had beyond my 5 incher. So she got to fuck his huge cock for free. I would have actually paid.

We went on a cruise about 10 years ago. We stopped in st Martin and we decided to go to orient bay where there is a famous nude beach. My husband is kinda hung for a white guy meaning below average for a black guy. Anyway, while on the nude beach a very nice looking black guy walked by us. I guess he liked what he saw as he ended up just a few feet away from us. I remember eagerly watching him get naked. When he finally took off his shorts I thought oh my gosh. He was huge. My husband is 7 inches fully erect and this guy had to be nine inches and very thick while still soft. We struck up a convo immediately. He moved closer to us. My hubby mentioned we should get something to eat. I shut that down immediately and told him he was welcome to go to the restaurant but I was staying and getting some sun. My new friend whose name was Everton said I looked like I was getting plenty. I told him that I would really appreciated it if he would rub some lotion on me. This started about a 10 minute full body massage. He started on my back but spent quite a bit of time rubbing my ass cheeks and he let his fingers slip in between my legs and brush my vagina. I begin getting very turned on and I actually spread my legs so he was between my legs. This gave him complete access to my pussy and he basically massaged it as much as possible being that we were on a public beach. By this time his cock had gotten very hard and he was sitting in a way to keep it hidden as much as possible. When I finally turned over, I reached down and stroked it and asked him if he had a place we could go to that was close. We had taken a taxi from the cruise ship. He said sure. My house is right up the road and I have a car. When we got his car he handed Joe the keys and told him to drive. We got in the backseat and he began kissing me. I wasted no time and started sucking his cock. It was very very thick. I consider myself a decent cock sucker but I could get no more than a third of it in my mouth as it was so thick. By the time we got to his house I was hotter than I have been in a very long time. His home was quite nice. It had a tile roof on it and stucco walls and tile floors and was very clean. He took me immediately to his bedroom and I fell back onto the bed and spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. The topic of condoms never came up. He rubbed his huge head up and down my slipped and started working it in. I honestly came before he ever got all the way inside me. What followed was about an hour of the most intense fucking I believe I’ve ever had. He had amazing stamina. He orgasmed two times. The first time in my mouth and the second time in my pussy. Joe sat there and watched the entire time. At one point he tried to put his cock in my face but I basically just pushed it away. Honestly I would’ve stayed much longer but our crew ship was leaving at five so we had to head back. He was nice enough to give us a ride back to the port. I tried to repay him by sucking his cock the entire way. He walked us up to the gangplank and had his arm around me in a very familiar way. I knew all the crew and the passengers that were there had to realize what was happening. When we said our goodbyes I gave him a big deep wet kiss. I took his number and gave him mine. I never saw him again but Everton if you ever read this, I would love to see you again.

As an on-site insurance claims rep, I have been spending quite a bit of time in Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands. Some trips are alone and some are with a team, but when I get off the plane alone, there are always, always several black men more than willing to help me with my bags, transportation and I love going to the islands. In conversations with wives, especially divorced white women, and single girls too, you'd be surprised at how many are coming to the Caribbean to have sex with black men. Lots of couples are starting to do it now from what I have seen. It is again surprising at how many boyfriends and husbands like having their women experience the delight of a black lover, especially if he is super hung and knows how to use it. Jamaica is becoming a delightful place for wives and white girl friends to go nude or partially nude on the beaches and black men are like bee's around a flower when that happens. I can't wait to go back again!

Guys, if you are turned-on by having black men approach your wife or gf, get her to wear something exposing and sexy on the trip and make it as obvious as possible that she is available. You can even find black men on Jamaica who have a specility in the seduction of white women who are totally innocent or who do not have a clue that their man is bringing her to the island to be seduced and fucked by black men. Once sign that I have seen used frequently is... when she is not looking, make a circle with your thumb and index finger and with the other index finger, poke it thrugh the circle and in the direction of your sweet, innocent wife while a black man is observing her. Believe me, she'll be fucked. It is like the lady bug to be caught by the big black spider. Then, give him the time and space to make his move on her and her pussy.

When will you be in SXM ?

I was born in Negril, Jamaica and I met a lot of white women from the U.S., Europe and even some from Russia who were visiting just to meet local black men. Their husbands and boyfriends would go off to fish, golf or whatever and the women would usually play without them. Most I met seemed to be doing it behind their husbands or boyfriends backs. One of the main reasons i loved living in Jamaica, and why i am trying to get back there :bigsmile:

We went on a cruise about 10 years ago. We stopped in st Martin and we decided to go to orient bay where there is a famous nude beach. My husband is kinda hung for a white guy meaning below average for a black guy. Anyway, while on the nude beach a very nice looking black guy walked by us. I guess he liked what he saw as he ended up just a few feet away from us. I remember eagerly watching him get naked. When he finally took off his shorts I thought oh my gosh. He was huge. My husband is 7 inches fully erect and this guy had to be nine inches and very thick while still soft. We struck up a convo immediately. He moved closer to us. My hubby mentioned we should get something to eat. I shut that down immediately and told him he was welcome to go to the restaurant but I was staying and getting some sun. My new friend whose name was Everton said I looked like I was getting plenty. I told him that I would really appreciated it if he would rub some lotion on me. This started about a 10 minute full body massage. He started on my back but spent quite a bit of time rubbing my ass cheeks and he let his fingers slip in between my legs and brush my vagina. I begin getting very turned on and I actually spread my legs so he was between my legs. This gave him complete access to my pussy and he basically massaged it as much as possible being that we were on a public beach. By this time his cock had gotten very hard and he was sitting in a way to keep it hidden as much as possible. When I finally turned over, I reached down and stroked it and asked him if he had a place we could go to that was close. We had taken a taxi from the cruise ship. He said sure. My house is right up the road and I have a car. When we got his car he handed Joe the keys and told him to drive. We got in the backseat and he began kissing me. I wasted no time and started sucking his cock. It was very very thick. I consider myself a decent cock sucker but I could get no more than a third of it in my mouth as it was so thick. By the time we got to his house I was hotter than I have been in a very long time. His home was quite nice. It had a tile roof on it and stucco walls and tile floors and was very clean. He took me immediately to his bedroom and I fell back onto the bed and spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. The topic of condoms never came up. He rubbed his huge head up and down my slipped and started working it in. I honestly came before he ever got all the way inside me. What followed was about an hour of the most intense fucking I believe I’ve ever had. He had amazing stamina. He orgasmed two times. The first time in my mouth and the second time in my pussy. Joe sat there and watched the entire time. At one point he tried to put his cock in my face but I basically just pushed it away. Honestly I would’ve stayed much longer but our crew ship was leaving at five so we had to head back. He was nice enough to give us a ride back to the port. I tried to repay him by sucking his cock the entire way. He walked us up to the gangplank and had his arm around me in a very familiar way. I knew all the crew and the passengers that were there had to realize what was happening. When we said our goodbyes I gave him a big deep wet kiss. I took his number and gave him mine. I never saw him again but Everton if you ever read this, I would love to see you again.

My wife sexually spent after fucking BBC in the Bahamas. View attachment 2120651
My wife sexually spent after fucking BBC in the Bahamas. View attachment 2120651
I think I recognize those beach chairs. This pic has to be a while back :). With that hot body I’m sure sure got all the Bahama Bone that she wanted!!

Are there any private or semi-private woods around Hedo II or any of those areas and do the Blackmen that are not part of the staff or guest walk around nude on the nude beaches. Where a woman could window shop for a BBC

You can easily walk off the site along the beach. You will not go far before guys are asking you to go into their huts or the woods so they can show you something jamaican.

While in the UK we met some lovely black men ,one very special man ,this man became a great fiend ,on one off our visits to the UK he had arranged a cocktail party and I do mean a cocktail evening ,dressed to the nines ,steve in a tux and me in a slinky evening gown showing all I could.
We arrived late ,so there was a few there ,we were quickly introduced handed a ******* and told to mingle ,chat we did , there were around 12 men 8 were black and only four women ,me included in the 4 , the ladies were around mid twenties except me 50 s ,it was soon to understand we ladies were there for the men’s pleasure ,steve had joined a group that were enjoying watching one girl sucking a man cock then I watched as they all got there cocks out she had three to play with.
As I watched our friend came up behind me , whispered how many would you like ,we kissed ,he led me to a couch where there was two black men ,I looked around each of the girls had three men enjoying the fruits of there bodies I was not going to miss out ,it became a fuck fest we girls had every hole penertrated ,we are going back next year and the cocktail party has already been organised ,we believe there may be moor participants.

Back