INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Just go to Hedo. You wife should be getting giant Jamaican cock before bed time the first day. If not, you are not trying. It is everywhere in Negril. In Hedo, some of the staff are on the watch for hot, white wives who appear interested. Of course , you can buy “l love black cock” t-shirts and panties, get a temporary Q of ♠️ Tattoo or maybe one that says “fuck toy”, bra let’s, anklets, or neck chains. I saw one yesterday with a over heart that read “I Love BBC”. Or simply ask a bartender or water sports male staff.

You are totally right. It's very easy to find plenty of BBC for our wives at Hedo.

I've always found Montego Bay to be fun, and with a little exposure mixed with smiles and other signs, the black guys there will respond. I've always found Negril to be the best place if you are looking for "real satisfaction"... and a word of advice. Be aware of your surroundings in Kingston and Montego Bay as naturally there is more crime there than at the other, less populated cities. If you want to have the maximum "satisfaction" you'll find it on the seven mile beach at the Hedonism. You can get more information here: https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/

Leave ALL of your panties at home. Bring some lubricant (if you can get it thru TSA) as some of these guys will touch places you never knew you had! Be selective. Find guys who like you, who have an appealing look and body, watch for outlines, and be aware if you don't go home with a well used pussy, you missed the best part of the trip.

Hugs...
Best advice on sex vacation in Jamaica ever.

My wife's younger guy wants to take her to Jamaica where his ancestry is from for a week.....they are coworkers they talk about it all the time now....he's really trying to convince her to go......believe it or not, my wife has even said.... "I think he's trying to get me pregnant" because he knows her cycle and each month says he can book the trip for "next week" which would be her high-risk week.

My wife's younger guy wants to take her to Jamaica where his ancestry is from for a week.....they are coworkers they talk about it all the time now....he's really trying to convince her to go......believe it or not, my wife has even said.... "I think he's trying to get me pregnant" because he knows her cycle and each month says he can book the trip for "next week" which would be her high-risk week.

you should book the three plane tickets as a surprise for her, and makes sure she is ovulating during the trip, and when you pack make sure you tell her to bring condoms for you but not to bring any magnum's!
she will understand:threesome:
hopefully you will have an 18+ year souvenir from the vacation
11breedingE.jpg

If you don’t want a little black baby running around your house, you better get her on something in the form of birth control in a hurry as it sounds to me that it’s a goal of his to get her knocked up with his baby..

Really, I’ve never heard of this place. Anyone else been here? Comparison to Hedo?
We have been, but not since it was torn down and rebuilt. Google this place, it looks nice. Right in Cancun, so easy to get to. NOT nude, only topless, and even then there is not a lot. My wife did get gang banged there on a day trip once. But all white men.

Single men are allowed there which is the draw for you. And there are not a lot of black men, so yes, you would have it made. You have to be careful in these pseudo lifestyle resorts, a lot of straight couples go and are oblivious to the lifestylers. The advantage: it is close and easy to get to. New, lots of disco and pool action.......... but not necessarily sex. Where at hedo, while it is an all day trip, sex is a given and is everywhere, especially for fit black men.

Howwhere I see it
Howwhere I see it
resent it
should be in your inboxCapture.JPG

here is a copy:
Thank you for responding to my post.

the offer is 100% real

my only requirement is that i am allowed to watch (and masturbate) at least most of the time we are there.
i am allowed sloppy seconds after the BBC Bulls
i am allowed / required to clean up (you & and although i am straight the bulls if you or the bull require/desire/are willing)

That is all i expect.

for your enjoyment if you desire - i am willing to but do not need to, cross dress, wear panties, be pegged, fluff, bottom and be bred.

Of course almost anything is negotiable.

Ron/ronni

Last edited:
resent it
should be in your inboxView attachment 2139341

here is a copy:
Thank you for responding to my post.

the offer is 100% real

my only requirement is that i am allowed to watch (and masturbate) at least most of the time we are there.
i am allowed sloppy seconds after the BBC Bulls
i am allowed / required to clean up (you & and although i am straight the bulls if you or the bull require/desire/are willing)

That is all i expect.

for your enjoyment if you desire - i am willing to but do not need to, cross dress, wear panties, be pegged, fluff, bottom and be bred.

Of course almost anything is negotiable.

Ron/ronni

Back