INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
The other guaranteed exciting interracial vacation is the Black Man’s Fan Club in the London area. We wouldn’t go to London just for that, but when traveling thru, it is great. This an organized party for white women and couples and black men. They are held at various swingers venues in the London area, and sometimes *******, almost every weekend. The black male to white female ratio is about 2:1; the only white males are the husbands. Even the organizers are white females. They are very fun and erotic encounters where women can play with a select man or two, or take on a room full. You must join their club plus pre-register and be pre-approved for each event, but it is not hard to do. It keeps the quality of attendees high.

We just returned last night from Splash Mocha in FL. Again, pre-register since it is a hotel takeover and sells out. Same, all black men and white couples. That ratio was closer to 4:1. Some very attractive, fit black men. Very clean, organized play rooms. There were all the black men a women could take in a weekend. Annual event, check the internet for both of these.

sounds very interesting and like a lot of fun

have to agree there we have been to the islands probably 10 times and hub has only once said he thought something was not a good idea. he lets me enjoy or do what I want.
even after the one time he shook his head no, and it wasn't really a no, just not a good idea. I really regretted not going ahead with what I wanted, always regretted it, but I knw he was right, I could have ended up with a lot more than I wanted or could handle
but have not regretted any of those vacations and always really enjoyed myself. My usual dress for the islands. A big oversized t-shirt and nothing else!
allowing me to , enjoy!?
unlike here at home where you just can't do some of the things you can there

Tulsa: "A big oversized t-shirt and nothing else!" sounds like "easy access" to me...am I right? :)

She was from East Europe and had vacation in Hurghada - Red Sea in Egypt ;)

Please login or become a member to view

yes easy access and easy to remove or?????? they sell them all over the islands and I'm sure I am not the only one. I usually buy a few on the first day and they become my attire for the week

get you alone, fingers on the hem and t-shirt pulled up over your head, and you're ready to go
nice

If you really want to go to a place where you can do all the things so many fantasize about. Hedo 2 is there for that reason. It's very inexpensive, super fun, great good, top shelf ******* and always a good time( although avoid summer months if possible, it gets rather hot and the crabs migrate at night across the island)

Attachments

• hgfds.jpg
    hgfds.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 424
If you really want to go to a place where you can do all the things so many fantasize about. Hedo 2 is there for that reason. It's very inexpensive, super fun, great good, top shelf ******* and always a good time( although avoid summer months if possible, it gets rather hot and the crabs migrate at night across the island)

looks like you're ready for fun in this picture

Back