INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
were you in montego bay? we are going to mobay and looking for dance clubs or curious about guest or staff action at mobay sandals.
Just go to Hedo. You wife should be getting giant Jamaican cock before bed time the first day. If not, you are not trying. It is everywhere in Negril. In Hedo, some of the staff are on the watch for hot, white wives who appear interested. Of course , you can buy “l love black cock” t-shirts and panties, get a temporary Q of ♠️ Tattoo or maybe one that says “fuck toy”, bra let’s, anklets, or neck chains. I saw one yesterday with a over heart that read “I Love BBC”. Or simply ask a bartender or water sports male staff.

Just go to Hedo. You wife should be getting giant Jamaican cock before bed time the first day. If not, you are not trying. It is everywhere in Negril. In Hedo, some of the staff are on the watch for hot, white wives who appear interested. Of course , you can buy “l love black cock” t-shirts and panties, get a temporary Q of ♠️ Tattoo or maybe one that says “fuck toy”, bra let’s, anklets, or neck chains. I saw one yesterday with a over heart that read “I Love BBC”. Or simply ask a bartender or water sports male staff.
Well said great advise

I think that some wives want more than black guy with a big dick they want someone who is educated on the lifestyle and really dominate them to the point of bringing out their true inner slut .. Sure you get BBC at the resorts but under rules regulations and restrictions not the best environment for a Dom sub relationship so I think most hot wife's are really missing out when they go to the resort looking for something that is not really there hosting a bull or off resort fun can be way more exciting especially if its with a experienced dominant and educated bull

you don't really have to try at all there
I have never been to hedo but have been to Jamaica a bunch of times. the first time I was a little shy or nervous and didn't get it on the first day, pretty much everytime since I did

The other guaranteed exciting interracial vacation is the Black Man’s Fan Club in the London area. We wouldn’t go to London just for that, but when traveling thru, it is great. This an organized party for white women and couples and black men. They are held at various swingers venues in the London area, and sometimes *******, almost every weekend. The black male to white female ratio is about 2:1; the only white males are the husbands. Even the organizers are white females. They are very fun and erotic encounters where women can play with a select man or two, or take on a room full. You must join their club plus pre-register and be pre-approved for each event, but it is not hard to do. It keeps the quality of attendees high.

We just returned last night from Splash Mocha in FL. Again, pre-register since it is a hotel takeover and sells out. Same, all black men and white couples. That ratio was closer to 4:1. Some very attractive, fit black men. Very clean, organized play rooms. There were all the black men a women could take in a weekend. Annual event, check the internet for both of these.

The other guaranteed exciting interracial vacation is the Black Man’s Fan Club in the London area. We wouldn’t go to London just for that, but when traveling thru, it is great. This an organized party for white women and couples and black men. They are held at various swingers venues in the London area, and sometimes *******, almost every weekend. The black male to white female ratio is about 2:1; the only white males are the husbands. Even the organizers are white females. They are very fun and erotic encounters where women can play with a select man or two, or take on a room full. You must join their club plus pre-register and be pre-approved for each event, but it is not hard to do. It keeps the quality of attendees high.

We just returned last night from Splash Mocha in FL. Again, pre-register since it is a hotel takeover and sells out. Same, all black men and white couples. That ratio was closer to 4:1. Some very attractive, fit black men. Very clean, organized play rooms. There were all the black men a women could take in a weekend. Annual event, check the internet for both of these.
We may need to try and go to the event next year.....it sounds like a great time for white couples.

Anyone been to Couples Swept Away in Negril? We are going there and wondering if she can get a BBC or two

What about Bulls going on vacation? I’ve seen a lot of recommendations for women going on vacation to look for Bulls, but any recommendations for Bulls on vacation looking for queen of spades other than Jamaica? I’d like to visit Vegas for the first time, any other recommendations?

Back