INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
This is how it started for my wife and I. We met a black guy who was quite a bit younger than my wife at a pool side bar. We had a few drinks and talked for a long time. Eventually we invited him back to our room and I sensed my wife was interested in him. We had talked about this kind of thing before but had never done it. Soon into the room they were kissing and the clothes came off. I remember when he was down to his boxers he had a huge bulge and my wife said, "well, someone is ready". She was right. Off they came and he produced a magnificent black cock. I sat by and watched as he fucked her deeply and passionately. It was a huge turn on which led to many more.

Would you say the bars are the best spots to find a guy? My girl gets pretty tipsy when she drinks too and loves to shake her ass.

On a recent trip to the Bahamas my wife Jill met a young black man on a parasailing tour. She told me he really appealed to her and that she would like to fuck him.

"You know me," I told her, "as long as I get to watch."

A couple of days later Jill arrived back at hour hotel with Michael, the young man she had told me about. He was early twenties, no more than about 5'7" and not typical of the large men Jill was generally attracted to, but hey, she was the one who was going to fuck him, so what do I know. He had a certain charm and I could see that he was in great shape and I'm sure energetic enough to please my wife in bed. Jill said they were going to "get to know each other a little" and I could join them in a bit. Apparently he was nervous about fucking a married woman in front of her husband. Jill took him by the hand into the bedroom and closed the door while I finished a rum on the deck. I figured I would give them five or ten minutes to break the ice before joined them to witness my wife being pleasured by the young stud.

When I came into the bedroom Michael was already fucking my wife. Jill usually took more time but apparently one or both of them couldn't wait. It was an extremely erotic scene I had to admit. There was my fifty-two year old wife spread eagle on the bed with this young, muscular, black stud buried balls deep and fucking her with deep circular movements. He wasn't thrusting in and out of but rather he had his cock fully inserted and was rolling his hips in large circular motions. For her part, Jill was nearly delirious with pleasure. Her hands held his ass firmly as she ground her hips against his loins matching his rolling motion with that of her own. Michael had dark black skin which contrasted beautifully against Jill's pearly white. I noticed her wedding ring glinting on her left hand as she pulled him deeper. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly as they performed their dance of passion on our bed. Jill is a consummate hotwife and knows exactly how to get the most out of her lovers. Her legs stretched out and then would close in wrapping his body against hers. He continued to pour his considerable energy into fucking my wife while I leaned against the bedroom wall, rum in hand, and enjoyed the sights, sounds, and aromas of their passion. Jill came with a loud groan, and then again, and then for a third time. My cock was now hard but I wasn't going to relieve myself while they fucked. I had other plans. This was so hot that I would have to take seconds while she recounted the experience it to me. I wanted to save myself so that I could explode into her pussy like I was sure this young stud would be doing fairly soon.

I walked to the side of the bed. Jill opened her eyes and smiled at me. Her hand reached out and held it.

"Is it good baby, " I asked.

She smiled, "you have no idea."

"Oh, I think I do," I replied with a grin and then stepped away to let her enjoy herself as I could tell Michael was coming to the end of his potency. His breath had quickened and he was now pounding her with deep thrusting strokes. I knew he would last long at that rate. Jill was urging him on, telling him to full her with his cum. He fucked her with quick thrusts and then arched his back and buried himself deep inside of her before releasing his load with an almost violent moan. I was impressed!

He lay on top o her for a moment trying to get his breath. Jill stroked his back and kissed him, telling him what a stud he was and how much she loved it. I felt a twinge of jealousy course through me. I didn't think I'd be able to match that performance! She then unlocked her ankles and released her grip on Michael and he pushed back onto his knees. As he did, his cock sprung from her pussy with a loud slurping sound followed by a stream of cum which soaked the sheets. My eyes nearly shot from my head! no wonder my wife was in total
*******! His dick was huge and looked even bigger because of his relatively small body. There, still on his knees, it hung down to his knees.

"My God," I said, almost in shock, "no wonder you wanted to fuck him."

Jill just laughed, "girls will be girls," she said.

Michael seemed embarrassed and got up to clean up. I couldn't wait for him to leave so that I could fuck Jill myself and get her whisper in my ear about how she loved fucking this guy. I rubbed my cock through my pants, getting myself primed., but first I wanted to finish Jill off. I lay between her legs and buried my face into her drenched pussy, licking up all of Michael's juice and making my wife cum once more.

View attachment 1430093
wow...great story...name of the tour?

As an on-site insurance claims rep, I have been spending quite a bit of time in Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands. Some trips are alone and some are with a team, but when I get off the plane alone, there are always, always several black men more than willing to help me with my bags, transportation and I love going to the islands. In conversations with wives, especially divorced white women, and single girls too, you'd be surprised at how many are coming to the Caribbean to have sex with black men. Lots of couples are starting to do it now from what I have seen. It is again surprising at how many boyfriends and husbands like having their women experience the delight of a black lover, especially if he is super hung and knows how to use it. Jamaica is becoming a delightful place for wives and white girl friends to go nude or partially nude on the beaches and black men are like bee's around a flower when that happens. I can't wait to go back again!

Guys, if you are turned-on by having black men approach your wife or gf, get her to wear something exposing and sexy on the trip and make it as obvious as possible that she is available. You can even find black men on Jamaica who have a specility in the seduction of white women who are totally innocent or who do not have a clue that their man is bringing her to the island to be seduced and fucked by black men. Once sign that I have seen used frequently is... when she is not looking, make a circle with your thumb and index finger and with the other index finger, poke it thrugh the circle and in the direction of your sweet, innocent wife while a black man is observing her. Believe me, she'll be fucked. It is like the lady bug to be caught by the big black spider. Then, give him the time and space to make his move on her and her pussy.

As an on-site insurance claims rep, I have been spending quite a bit of time in Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands. Some trips are alone and some are with a team, but when I get off the plane alone, there are always, always several black men more than willing to help me with my bags, transportation and I love going to the islands. In conversations with wives, especially divorced white women, and single girls too, you'd be surprised at how many are coming to the Caribbean to have sex with black men. Lots of couples are starting to do it now from what I have seen. It is again surprising at how many boyfriends and husbands like having their women experience the delight of a black lover, especially if he is super hung and knows how to use it. Jamaica is becoming a delightful place for wives and white girl friends to go nude or partially nude on the beaches and black men are like bee's around a flower when that happens. I can't wait to go back again!

Guys, if you are turned-on by having black men approach your wife or gf, get her to wear something exposing and sexy on the trip and make it as obvious as possible that she is available. You can even find black men on Jamaica who have a specility in the seduction of white women who are totally innocent or who do not have a clue that their man is bringing her to the island to be seduced and fucked by black men. Once sign that I have seen used frequently is... when she is not looking, make a circle with your thumb and index finger and with the other index finger, poke it thrugh the circle and in the direction of your sweet, innocent wife while a black man is observing her. Believe me, she'll be fucked. It is like the lady bug to be caught by the big black spider. Then, give him the time and space to make his move on her and her pussy.
You are so correct,my husband took me to Jamaica some years ago,we were surrounded by lovely black men everywhere , once they realise we were there for sex ,we had lots of invitations but as you say must be careful and get advice from a local we knew, my husband enjoys watching me being picked up and seduced he actually helps with the seductive pick up , likes to show me of ,standing in a bar he will point me to a man who is starring , make me smile and show interest deliberate open my dress or shirt to display my tits oe bare fanny ,that usually make the man make his move as you know they don’t mind husbands joining in ,steve is very good at picking nice well buil5 men I have had some great fuck sessions xxx

You are so correct,my husband took me to Jamaica some years ago,we were surrounded by lovely black men everywhere , once they realise we were there for sex ,we had lots of invitations but as you say must be careful and get advice from a local we knew, my husband enjoys watching me being picked up and seduced he actually helps with the seductive pick up , likes to show me of ,standing in a bar he will point me to a man who is starring , make me smile and show interest deliberate open my dress or shirt to display my tits oe bare fanny ,that usually make the man make his move as you know they don’t mind husbands joining in ,steve is very good at picking nice well buil5 men I have had some great fuck sessions xxx

were you in montego bay? we are going to mobay and looking for dance clubs or curious about guest or staff action at mobay sandals.

I've always found Montego Bay to be fun, and with a little exposure mixed with smiles and other signs, the black guys there will respond. I've always found Negril to be the best place if you are looking for "real satisfaction"... and a word of advice. Be aware of your surroundings in Kingston and Montego Bay as naturally there is more crime there than at the other, less populated cities. If you want to have the maximum "satisfaction" you'll find it on the seven mile beach at the Hedonism. You can get more information here: https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/

Leave ALL of your panties at home. Bring some lubricant (if you can get it thru TSA) as some of these guys will touch places you never knew you had! Be selective. Find guys who like you, who have an appealing look and body, watch for outlines, and be aware if you don't go home with a well used pussy, you missed the best part of the trip.

Hugs...

Back