INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I've always found Montego Bay to be fun, and with a little exposure mixed with smiles and other signs, the black guys there will respond. I've always found Negril to be the best place if you are looking for "real satisfaction"... and a word of advice. Be aware of your surroundings in Kingston and Montego Bay as naturally there is more crime there than at the other, less populated cities. If you want to have the maximum "satisfaction" you'll find it on the seven mile beach at the Hedonism. You can get more information here: https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/

Leave ALL of your panties at home. Bring some lubricant (if you can get it thru TSA) as some of these guys will touch places you never knew you had! Be selective. Find guys who like you, who have an appealing look and body, watch for outlines, and be aware if you don't go home with a well used pussy, you missed the best part of the trip.

Hugs...
Great advice ,especially leaving your pantie at home ,plus don’t just pick the man with the biggest cock ,he will have been everywhere especially if he advertises his cock,there are men there who have huge cocks that are shy and safe.xxxxx

When Pam got her first strange cock, albeit black cock, I had to make a deal before she would let me take any pics or video. The deal was that any pics/video I would take were to be for our "sole" use and viewing only! Whereas Pam was only minutes away from being fucked by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, and both Pam and I were in an extremely high state of sexual excitement and anticipation, I would've gladly hung myself by my balls from a chandler if it meant I could take some pics & vids, if that's what she wanted! There was no choice if I were to be granted my wish by Pam.

The only picture we have published is the one you see in our Avitar! That's a true shot of Pam's crotch just moments before Edwin had the Devine pleasure to be the first, other than myself that is, to give Pam what she craved for that night, some BBC, and she got far more than she ever could have had dreamed of, every over 11 inches of it!
How horny was Pam?
Take a close look at our Avitar!
That wet stain right in the middle of Pam's crotch is not a water stain I assure you!
Enough said!
P.S. This does not mean that I've given up trying to convince Pam to allow me to post some pics/vid!
It's a work in progress! Pam is 5 ft 11 ins, tall, natural blond and a body to die for! I'm certain she'll
be a smash hit if I ever get to post a few pics of her being done by Edwin.
The more you write about Pam; the more we want to see this Goddess.

I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

The more you write about Pam; the more we want to see this Goddess.

I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
The only reason you haven't see any pic/vids of Pam and Edwin as of this date is that I had to promise her (them) that if she would consent to let me take some pics/vids that they'd be for our own personal use ONLY! I've been using a lot of friendly persuasion on both of them ever since to let me do some postings. Edwin has agreed, but only with those that don't show his face. Pam limited me to the one we use in our Avatar. That was taken just moments before Edwin removed them and did his duty. Pam's horniyness is betrayed by that wet stain right in the middle of her hot crotch! Keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited:
The only reason you haven't see any pic/vids of Pam and Edwin as of this date is that I had to promise her (them) that if she would consent to let me take them that they'd be for our own personal use ONLY! I've been using a lot of friendly persuasion on both of them ever since to let me do some postings. Edwin has agreed, but only with those that don't show his face. Pam limited me to the one we use in our Avatar. That was taken just moments before Edwin removed them and did his duty. Pam's horniyness is betrayed by that wet stain right in the middle of her hot crotch! Keep your fingers crossed!
I understand. It would be a breach h of trust to violate that agreement.

Last edited:
The way you describe Pam, I would definitely eat the creampie I deposited in her. It would be erotic as hell to taste our passion.

Women taste themselves on our cock, after we pull out, so it's only fair to return the favor .:blackgrimace::blackheart:
BTW, I am as straight as twelve noon, and pleasuring a woman sexually is the most heterosexual thing in the world.

I've always found Montego Bay to be fun, and with a little exposure mixed with smiles and other signs, the black guys there will respond. I've always found Negril to be the best place if you are looking for "real satisfaction"... and a word of advice. Be aware of your surroundings in Kingston and Montego Bay as naturally there is more crime there than at the other, less populated cities. If you want to have the maximum "satisfaction" you'll find it on the seven mile beach at the Hedonism. You can get more information here: https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/

Leave ALL of your panties at home. Bring some lubricant (if you can get it thru TSA) as some of these guys will touch places you never knew you had! Be selective. Find guys who like you, who have an appealing look and body, watch for outlines, and be aware if you don't go home with a well used pussy, you missed the best part of the trip.

Hugs...

I like montego bay better than the others...Kingston just not as ...fun...montego bay if you get to know the locals they can/will take you to some local bars...where it is just white wives and black locals...my husband came along but was out of place...they made him sit kind of on a patio...we/went to a couple of those type bars....really fun...one they made husbands sit in a separate room...husband didn't like that at all so we left and went to a different one

A wife is bound to get as much sexual pleasure just from mingling with the locals while enjoying her summer vacation away from home. And if her husband is the sort willing to give her as much space and freedom, then he's bound to discover a lot about his wife he never before knew.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2017/12/your-wife-on-vacation.html

have to agree there we have been to the islands probably 10 times and hub has only once said he thought something was not a good idea. he lets me enjoy or do what I want.
even after the one time he shook his head no, and it wasn't really a no, just not a good idea. I really regretted not going ahead with what I wanted, always regretted it, but I knw he was right, I could have ended up with a lot more than I wanted or could handle
but have not regretted any of those vacations and always really enjoyed myself. My usual dress for the islands. A big oversized t-shirt and nothing else!
allowing me to , enjoy!?
unlike here at home where you just can't do some of the things you can there

Back