INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Me on my knees tongue in his asshole, when her pussy juices and his precum start oozing out of her and running down his thick black shaft I run my tongue across his balls and up his cock to taste her on my way to her clit...

...spending some time on her stretched out asshole.

Then my ******* walks in the room in her tight sleeping shorts with shaved camel toe...

Last edited:
Not sure 100% but my wife went to Florida for a week with friends and told me she ended up at a rooftop club where there were only black guys but still she hasn't come out and said that anything happened. She did say that she was offered drinks and that it was fun. I'm not saying to much , I don't want her to feel like all I think about is her fucking a bbc, I want her to feel confident and tell me when shes ready.

Not sure 100% but my wife went to Florida for a week with friends and told me she ended up at a rooftop club where there were only black guys but still she hasn't come out and said that anything happened. She did say that she was offered drinks and that it was fun. I'm not saying to much , I don't want her to feel like all I think about is her fucking a bbc, I want her to feel confident and tell me when shes ready.

If it's the one in Hollywood, FL it is very likely that she did as that's the culture there !!

Back