INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Our first time was on vacation at the Americana resort in Jamaica. Became friends with one of the staff and he showed us around some of the local spots. Drinks, dancing, and a LOT of weed led us all back at the room that night changing for some time at the pool and Jacuzzi. She walked into the bathroom to change while he and I stripped down to change in the main room. When she walked out to join us he was still naked and facing the bathroom door.. Yes I did ask him to give her a show when I saw how hung he was. She stopped in her tracks and just stared at his cock.

We finished dressing and went down to the pool area. We hit the Jacuzzi first to relax and unwind. She leaned into me and kissed me hard and played with my cock under the water so I knew she was primed and ready to fuck. I suddenly announced I was too hot and was going to hit the pool for a minute to cool off but they should stay and relax.

I dove in the pool and came up for air, looked over and she was already sitting in his lap kissing her very first black man. Within minutes she was straddled him and bobbing up and down. I knew that he was already in her pussy fucking away. When I knew she was past the point of stopping, I walked back to the Jacuzzi and took a seat across from them to watch. He took her several times that night and every night after that the entire trip. Always bareback and always cumming deep in her womb..
On holiday in the Caribbean my wife and I had a massage, separately, me in one room with a black woman and my wife in another with a black guy. Well I was naked under a small sheet and I had a wonderful massage. As she was massaging my thigh, high up on my thigh, she asked me where I was, meaning what was I thinking of. My cock just hardened and she touched it and well, she massaged it till I came in her hand. I can't describe how horny it was. The dilemma is, did something similar happen with my wife. Can I ask? Should I admit what happened in mine? Or should I just imagine....

On holiday in the Caribbean my wife and I had a massage, separately, me in one room with a black woman and my wife in another with a black guy. Well I was naked under a small sheet and I had a wonderful massage. As she was massaging my thigh, high up on my thigh, she asked me where I was, meaning what was I thinking of. My cock just hardened and she touched it and well, she massaged it till I came in her hand. I can't describe how horny it was. The dilemma is, did something similar happen with my wife. Can I ask? Should I admit what happened in mine? Or should I just imagine....
Tell her about your massage first and see what she is willing to offer about her massage. Don't be the gorilla in the room...

Back