INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
He knows which part of her needs coolin'....

the real fun begins...when he takes her to the hood to that hot, tight, white pussy with
His homies...six of them. Then after 3 days and 3 nights of panic...she's returned to her hotel and hubby.

Her body covered w / hickies...both nipples pierced...and queen of spades tattoo near her navel
for one and all to see.. a month later she has to announce that also pregnant.
How poignant. ...especially when she explains that there are 7 possible fathers.
Guess that's why she was homecoming queen...

zxzx9b-gif.1430532

This is how your wife was fucked continuously for 3 days

Anyone have a recommendation for a "friendly" hotel in Negril, Jamaica? We have stayed at couples, sandals, and the grand pineapple. They were nor too friendly in having "visitors". K does NOT want to go to Hedo..the beach sucks in that atea, and that's a big deal to her. Also any top less friendly?

I can remember one night I was in the same position,being naked and kissing a most gorgeous black man when without me Realising his cock started to enter me , he held me tight and eased it deep in me , could not say a word but enjoy the moment , he then looked me in the eyes smilled and started to rythmentic fuck me all I could do is spread my legs as wide as I could and take his cock ,he fucked me for ages and never said a word , no need for words his cock did the talking.

well that is the best kind of vacation i have to admit that... I went to one resort at the islands for a week and at the second day i decided to go to private massage session. before coming into massage room i have been informed that clothing is optional and it is up to my preferences. so i decided to remove my bra and keep my gstring bikini bottom at the dressing room and grabbed a towel and laid down on to the massage table. after laying down for couple of minutes i have heard the door opening and from the footsteps i understood that one guy entered the room and asked me if i want to have a full body massage and i answered yes and told him that i want to have the most relaxation massage ever. he said okay and told me that he will arrange a special mixture of massage oil for me. i asked him if i can see how he is going to make the mixture and he agreed to show it to me. i was turning my body to get up from table and i saw his well built hard black body and i felt the heat raising from my legs to head. so i walked next to him and he was already mixing the massage oils and i saw a bottle of aphrodisiac oil and asked to him playfully for which occasions he is using that oil and he answered with a smirk with private occasions. i could see from his eyes that he was checking my body and nipples already. so i reached to that aphrodisiac bottle and handed to him with saying i think he can use some of that too for that special mix and he looked at me and opened the bottle and added at least five drops into the mix and winked at me. so i turned my back and laid down on the massage table again and started to waiting for him to apply the special mixture all over my body. so he started to session with my legs and he was working his way up to my back to my neck and he was really perfect what he was doing. after some time i started to effect of the aphrodisiac and my body started to get hotter. so he was getting done with my back and he turned me around and asked me if i want a towel for my tits and i said no need for that and i was thinking to removing my bikini bottom too. and i told him that he can apply that magical massage oil mixture all over my body he looked at me and asked if he can remove the bikini bottom too and i said yes he can. so he went to remove my bottom and while he is doing that i could see his massive bulge and i could definitely see that he was enjoying my body a lot. so he removed it slowly and grab the oil bottle and started to pour it all over my body with starting from my tits then my belly and poured quite a great amount of it all over my pussy and then finished the bottle with my legs. and he walked back to my face and i could see his bulge getting bigger and harder and started to apply the oil with playing with my tits. he was grabbing them, massaging them and playing with my nipples so perfectly and playfully i was feeling that i was getting totally turned on. and then he went down to my belly massaged it nicely and i was feeling my legs getting loose and spreading them slowly. he passed my pussy to my legs and he massaged them so good too and to way his back to top he spread my legs quite wider and touched my already burning pussy and started to massage it. he was rubbing it so nicely and softly and it was making me moan deeply and i was feeling my pussy getting juicy more and more. i could see his smile while he was playing with my pussy and i asked him softly if it is the start of the "special massage" and he just smiled and winked and dropped his pants to the ground with revealing his massive thick bbc. and i could see his eyes that he understood that i really liked the view so he spread my legs wider and came close to me and i started to suck his massive cock head while he is fingering my eager pussy. so i started lick and suck his head while he is working on my pussy with his fingers and he decided to insert two of them and started to fingering me faster and deeper and in couple of minutes i started to squirt all over the place and i was having the best orgasm. my whole body was shaking and i was just cumming onto his fingers and to all over the massage room. i could see from his smirk he was wanting to fuck me so deeply at that point i spread my legs wide apart and told him fuck me. in a second he jumped to the end side of the massage bed and grab me closer to him burried his face onto my pussy eat it for good couple of minutes and say you are so tasty and put his dick onto my pussy with a really good way and start to rub my clit with it. and then he put all of his cock on my body to show to me how deep he will fuck my cunt and it was reaching almost to belly button. he looked at my eyes and do you want me to fuck you so deeply and i just said yes please fuck my pussy please. he started to insert his massive cockhead in my pussy and even first inches feeling amazing in my eager cunt. i was moaning seductively and he was so loving it. he was pushing slowly and going in and out slow and steadily until i feel his balls on my ass cheek. with his last thrust and inserting his whole cock in me i came on his cock and i was moaning so hard. he was so enjoying the session and he just wants to fuck me so deeply. so he started to fuck me all the way in and out and i could hear and feel his balls slapping my ass checks everytime he reaches the deepest point of my cunt. and he fucked me liked that for quite a long time and at one point he went balls deep and stayed in my cunt for couple of seconds and asked me where i want his cum. without having a second thought i said deep in my pussy please and he started to going in and out again. with his last balls deep going in he stayed in my cunt and i felt his pulsing cock filling my cunt with his hot cum. so he emptied his balls in my cunt and then walked to my side and i started to clean his cock. it was soo tasty with mix of his cum and my juices i was sucking and licking it so good with feeling his hot cum oozing out of my cunt. so i cleaned his cock and grabbed my bikini bottom and top worn two of them and told him it was the best massage session i have ever had and winked to him. he winked back and told me it was one of the hottest session for him to and he asked if i want another private session with him and his colleague. i was quite shocked to hear that but i was so turned on with the effect of aphrodisiac i said to him if his colleague as hot as him i can do another private massage session with them. and he said i would not get disappointed with that session. so it was a deal. that is the another story if you people want to read that too please tell me. and i am sorry if i missed any part because i was fingering myself and remembering that amazing session while writing this.. have fun reading it :)

Anyone have a recommendation for a "friendly" hotel in Negril, Jamaica? We have stayed at couples, sandals, and the grand pineapple. They were nor too friendly in having "visitors". K does NOT want to go to Hedo..the beach sucks in that atea, and that's a big deal to her. Also any top less friendly?
We go to Secrets St. James in Montego Bay

well that is the best kind of vacation i have to admit that... I went to one resort at the islands for a week and at the second day i decided to go to private massage session. before coming into massage room i have been informed that clothing is optional and it is up to my preferences. so i decided to remove my bra and keep my gstring bikini bottom at the dressing room and grabbed a towel and laid down on to the massage table. after laying down for couple of minutes i have heard the door opening and from the footsteps i understood that one guy entered the room and asked me if i want to have a full body massage and i answered yes and told him that i want to have the most relaxation massage ever. he said okay and told me that he will arrange a special mixture of massage oil for me. i asked him if i can see how he is going to make the mixture and he agreed to show it to me. i was turning my body to get up from table and i saw his well built hard black body and i felt the heat raising from my legs to head. so i walked next to him and he was already mixing the massage oils and i saw a bottle of aphrodisiac oil and asked to him playfully for which occasions he is using that oil and he answered with a smirk with private occasions. i could see from his eyes that he was checking my body and nipples already. so i reached to that aphrodisiac bottle and handed to him with saying i think he can use some of that too for that special mix and he looked at me and opened the bottle and added at least five drops into the mix and winked at me. so i turned my back and laid down on the massage table again and started to waiting for him to apply the special mixture all over my body. so he started to session with my legs and he was working his way up to my back to my neck and he was really perfect what he was doing. after some time i started to effect of the aphrodisiac and my body started to get hotter. so he was getting done with my back and he turned me around and asked me if i want a towel for my tits and i said no need for that and i was thinking to removing my bikini bottom too. and i told him that he can apply that magical massage oil mixture all over my body he looked at me and asked if he can remove the bikini bottom too and i said yes he can. so he went to remove my bottom and while he is doing that i could see his massive bulge and i could definitely see that he was enjoying my body a lot. so he removed it slowly and grab the oil bottle and started to pour it all over my body with starting from my tits then my belly and poured quite a great amount of it all over my pussy and then finished the bottle with my legs. and he walked back to my face and i could see his bulge getting bigger and harder and started to apply the oil with playing with my tits. he was grabbing them, massaging them and playing with my nipples so perfectly and playfully i was feeling that i was getting totally turned on. and then he went down to my belly massaged it nicely and i was feeling my legs getting loose and spreading them slowly. he passed my pussy to my legs and he massaged them so good too and to way his back to top he spread my legs quite wider and touched my already burning pussy and started to massage it. he was rubbing it so nicely and softly and it was making me moan deeply and i was feeling my pussy getting juicy more and more. i could see his smile while he was playing with my pussy and i asked him softly if it is the start of the "special massage" and he just smiled and winked and dropped his pants to the ground with revealing his massive thick bbc. and i could see his eyes that he understood that i really liked the view so he spread my legs wider and came close to me and i started to suck his massive cock head while he is fingering my eager pussy. so i started lick and suck his head while he is working on my pussy with his fingers and he decided to insert two of them and started to fingering me faster and deeper and in couple of minutes i started to squirt all over the place and i was having the best orgasm. my whole body was shaking and i was just cumming onto his fingers and to all over the massage room. i could see from his smirk he was wanting to fuck me so deeply at that point i spread my legs wide apart and told him fuck me. in a second he jumped to the end side of the massage bed and grab me closer to him burried his face onto my pussy eat it for good couple of minutes and say you are so tasty and put his dick onto my pussy with a really good way and start to rub my clit with it. and then he put all of his cock on my body to show to me how deep he will fuck my cunt and it was reaching almost to belly button. he looked at my eyes and do you want me to fuck you so deeply and i just said yes please fuck my pussy please. he started to insert his massive cockhead in my pussy and even first inches feeling amazing in my eager cunt. i was moaning seductively and he was so loving it. he was pushing slowly and going in and out slow and steadily until i feel his balls on my ass cheek. with his last thrust and inserting his whole cock in me i came on his cock and i was moaning so hard. he was so enjoying the session and he just wants to fuck me so deeply. so he started to fuck me all the way in and out and i could hear and feel his balls slapping my ass checks everytime he reaches the deepest point of my cunt. and he fucked me liked that for quite a long time and at one point he went balls deep and stayed in my cunt for couple of seconds and asked me where i want his cum. without having a second thought i said deep in my pussy please and he started to going in and out again. with his last balls deep going in he stayed in my cunt and i felt his pulsing cock filling my cunt with his hot cum. so he emptied his balls in my cunt and then walked to my side and i started to clean his cock. it was soo tasty with mix of his cum and my juices i was sucking and licking it so good with feeling his hot cum oozing out of my cunt. so i cleaned his cock and grabbed my bikini bottom and top worn two of them and told him it was the best massage session i have ever had and winked to him. he winked back and told me it was one of the hottest session for him to and he asked if i want another private session with him and his colleague. i was quite shocked to hear that but i was so turned on with the effect of aphrodisiac i said to him if his colleague as hot as him i can do another private massage session with them. and he said i would not get disappointed with that session. so it was a deal. that is the another story if you people want to read that too please tell me. and i am sorry if i missed any part because i was fingering myself and remembering that amazing session while writing this.. have fun reading it :)

@Zeli more would definitely be nice!:bigsmile:

Just love your story...please tell us more of your adventures

Back