INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wife and I have vacationed at Hedonism II in Negril many times. I have seen previous posts about the white wives having sex with the Jamaican guys who work at Hedo. My wife has had sex with several of the guys who work at the resort.

Part of the fun is sneaking the guy into our room so he can have sex with my wife without getting caught and losing his job. Another fun part, is that the guys who work there ALWAYS brag about which wives they have fucked, so they all know which of the wives will spread their legs for the Jamaican guys.

0337aff743f5f1f6b6a0ff65a316ee4f.jpg

My wife and I have vacationed at Hedonism II in Negril many times. I have seen previous posts about the white wives having sex with the Jamaican guys who work at Hedo. My wife has had sex with several of the guys who work at the resort.

Part of the fun is sneaking the guy into our room so he can have sex with my wife without getting caught and losing his job. Another fun part, is that the guys who work there ALWAYS brag about which wives they have fucked, so they all know which of the wives will spread their legs for the Jamaican guys.

AGREE!!! We are trying another resort in Jamaica. We'll see if the same holds true but I suspect these guys can't resist the great American white pussy.

Back