INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wonderfull hubby sent me on a 10 day holiday to Fiji , as you may have read I had the best time last year , so it was a surprise when he told me to go and have some fun.
At the reception waiting to book in I got chating to a lovely lady who was there by herself , we met for lunch later and became friends.
At breakfast we arranged to meet at the pool where we lay and sun baked , she was wearing the shortest g string and looked great in it , she did attract the male bar waiters who hovered around us.
One such waiter gave her a card and later she gave me a look at the card , massage with a bonus , she told me he was good and very well developed then smiled and licked her lips.
During dinner she asked my why I came to Fiji , so I told her , we went to her room , she kissed me and we made love.
Next day she had organised for us to have a massage with the waiter at his house , he picked us up a drove out of the resort , arriving at a secluded house in the hills we made our self comfortable K took her clothes of and layed down on the huge bed then he came in naked with the biggest cock swaying in the wind K just held it and offered it to me , come suck his cock she asked, we both took turns licking and taking as much as we could , then he took turns fucking us never got the massage but got opened up and tasted the best cum.

Back