INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I'm going to the Caribbean for my honeymoon in December. Would it be wrong for me to get some bbc then? I think it would be hott!
If your even thinking about BBC after you are married then the only time to start is on your honeymoon... Set the tone and terms for your marriage right at the start. And make sure hubby approves/agrees of the arrangement. Let him watch if he wants and he can clean and fluff as well...

Your wife wanted to go to this resort because it offered nature hikes. She KNEW you would never go on a nature hike.
View attachment 985340

That looks a lot like what my wife did. I would ask her to go somewhere we could get naked and she always refused. Then one day I was at work and received an email from a married man a friend I'd introduced her to because of the long hours I worked. Well she was naked in a public park bent over a picnic table with people in the distance and he was fucking her. That was the beginning of a five year affair that openned her sexual horizons to other men but never with me.

Back