INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
AGREE!!! We are trying another resort in Jamaica. We'll see if the same holds true but I suspect these guys can't resist the great American white pussy.

All I know is that the Jamaican guys at Hedo II love fucking my wife. Over the years she has fucked several of the bartenders, a couple of beach attendants, a few of the security guards and a couple of the department managers.

I love the staff and other guests knowing that my wife likes fucking the Jamaican guys.

All I know is that the Jamaican guys at Hedo II love fucking my wife. Over the years she has fucked several of the bartenders, a couple of beach attendants, a few of the security guards and a couple of the department managers.

I love the staff and other guests knowing that my wife likes fucking the Jamaican guys.

Same here. They've had fun pounding my wife.We usually take the strategy if her having sex with local BBCs on the beach or pool so they know how slutty she is. once they get that it becomes easy.

Same here. They've had fun pounding my wife.We usually take the strategy if her having sex with local BBCs on the beach or pool so they know how slutty she is. once they get that it becomes easy.

I totally agree. Once the find out that your wife will spread her legs for the Jamaican guys, she has her pick. They all want some of that pussy.

I agree with your description of them 'pounding' your wife. When they fuck Kate, they get on top of her and just pound her pussy as long as they can before they cum. My wife loves being fucked like that.

Back