INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
We have not been to a resort in Jamaica that wife wasn’t hit on at. Actually friended a guy at resort and him and wife still talk and set up for us to go back. He even called me to set up private adult beach party for her when we go back and said he will have 3 or 4 friends he said to help with the plans lol

Can I ask did they approach you? Could be a great way to get my wife interested.

That's making me think we should be straight on a flight there! My wife would love that sort of interest and maybe end up with her getting fucked.
Yea she had some alone time there and traded social media and still in touch at least twice a week and plans for us to go back. and he messaged me privately to surprise her with a private meet / party.

This virus is hurting all married white sluts who love black cock ,like us we can’t go anywhere or meet up with friends and lovers , so keeping Kim and I amused is remembering great fuck holidays .

I planned in the early 90s a holiday to Jamaica on the beach booked a suit and off we went ,Kim was in her element couldn’t wait to get on the beach , the resort was full of white middle aged women all wanting black men’s attention, naked people everywhere, Kim was very cautious and took her time to sus the place out , she refused a few offers and there were many ,but there was one man I and she had noticed that a few times a day he would pop up and say hello or smile ,he was around 45/50 with a white beard ,not muscled but good body.

On the third night we went to the beach party , boy that was a fuck fest , dressed in swimmers was the the criteria,Kim wore a small bikini with a g string bottom , we arrived a little late and most tables had been taken so we had to stand at the bar which was already crowded, Kim had her ass felt several times as I tried to order drinks ,music blared out bodies grinding into each other it was sexual.

As we drank Kim noticed our pop up man ,both smiled at each other and he waved us over , Dan was his name and we moved to a quieter corner, Dan didn’t mince words ,he asked if we are looking for black cock , he had observed Kim refusing offers but she did have that glint in her eye , he explained he olso was cautious picking up white women and was very keen to see if he could pick her up , we all laughed and decided to go back to our suit where I had plenty of drinks .

Great night we were having ,Dan was so nice ,Kim danced for us ,she became very slutty, the mood changed sexual tension was high ,Kim removed her top and let Dan suck her nipples ,she reached out to his shorts tugged them and his cock stood erect , for a moment we all looked at each other , I just said eat it slut and don fuck he good , Kim and don fucked all night , he let me watch , early in the morning don had to go , as we said our goodbyes he asked if he could come back with a friend I told him yes but let it be a surprise for Kim , he looked puzzled, I told him ,when Kim’s on the beach I will let you both in and go into the spare bedroom I will deliver her to you both.

The day came , Kim had finished sunbathing,the men arrived just before she came in , I gave her a scotch ran the shower ,told her to dress very slutty as I am taking her to the sex party , she emerged in a one piece body stocking ,fuck she looked good and sexy , I held her , do you want cock ,she laughed,yes please I put my hands over her eyes led her to the spare room opened the door ,removing my hands I just said enjoy .
Amazing story! ;)

Thinking of a holiday to Jamaica between now and Xmas with the hot gf ( obviously when it’s safe )
She loves young cock but constant going on about getting stretched by a big black cock & multiple cock
She loves swallowing cum
question is, would we need to go to that hedonism 2 resort or will any resort in Montego Bay / ochios Rios do 🤷‍♂️

1662941295.jpg

Back