INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
One year ago I was four weeks with my girlfriend in Cuba. Before we had booked this Holiday we was searching in the Internet for nice Adventure Holidays for us two. After a short while, we get know, that it very easy to find nice big black cocks in the all inclusive Clubs in Cuba. In the Internet there was a Report about a Hotel for open minded people, especially for White couples. So we decided to book this Hotel for complete 4 weeks.

When we arrived we got the special feeling for this nice hotel. We was just arrived before we met the first young and attractive guy at the pool area. This area was only for people which was open for a nice adventure with gays from Cuba with a very big dick. At the end my girlfriend was fucked every day from many black men with really huge cocks. In 4 weeks she was fucked from more than 120 guys. It was the best Holiday we ever had. Next summer we want to go to africa. We think about a Holiday in Ghana.

One year ago I was four weeks with my girlfriend in Cuba. Before we had booked this Holiday we was searching in the Internet for nice Adventure Holidays for us two. After a short while, we get know, that it very easy to find nice big black cocks in the all inclusive Clubs in Cuba. In the Internet there was a Report about a Hotel for open minded people, especially for White couples. So we decided to book this Hotel for complete 4 weeks.

When we arrived we got the special feeling for this nice hotel. We was just arrived before we met the first young and attractive guy at the pool area. This area was only for people which was open for a nice adventure with gays from Cuba with a very big dick. At the end my girlfriend was fucked every day from many black men with really huge cocks. In 4 weeks she was fucked from more than 120 guys. It was the best Holiday we ever had. Next summer we want to go to africa. We think about a Holiday in Ghana.

Some People asked us where we have been. It was nearby Havanna City. The Hotel Name was Gran Caribe Club Atlantico. This Hotel is also very popular for white men which search for nice black girls. How we already wrote, we want to enjoy a other vacation in westafrica in Ghana. We heard abot a "BREEDINGFARM" where White women get pregnant from big cocked men. Do have somebody any experience?

Back