INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
DO5rbvkXkAA9j6F.jpg:large

Went to GA for a friend's wedding. At the reception met a couple of black men that were heading to beach house in North Carolina and invited us to come along. Decided to go for it and went to this amazing house just a few hundred yards from the water. Spent a long weekend swimming, having BBQs, and of course tons of sex.

Went to GA for a friend's wedding. At the reception met a couple of black men that were heading to beach house in North Carolina and invited us to come along. Decided to go for it and went to this amazing house just a few hundred yards from the water. Spent a long weekend swimming, having BBQs, and of course tons of sex.
Awesome. Hope you spread your legs for a lot of black guys and sucked plenty of big black cock.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
I have

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
Hawt!

Kim and I was remembering our holiday travels , Kim reminded me re out trip to Jamaica,on the beach one day Kim was pestered by several young black men exposing there huge cocks ,not being interested but did love there naked bodies making her wet and aroused , must add Kim likes the older men better , later that day there was man giving out cards of beach massage offer , he was in his fifties and quite fit , Kim asked the price , he gave her a leaflet with his prices , we looked and was interested in his in house prices , questioned on one , he smiled , I love the nude one , body to body , I gave the approval ,he thanked me and made the appointment.
The door bell rang ,he came in with folding bed ,set it up , Kim had just showered ,wearing a silk gown she looked great and very sexy,I got my wine and went on the balcony, he was in singlet and shorts ,Kim lay on the bed I sat but was able to see , he oiled her back smoothly rubbing up and down then used his palms on her ass cheeks then thighs, fingers poking her anus and pussy ,Kim arched he back and opened her legs he then took full advantage,she pured I knew he was getting his way ,she turned over and he massage her tits and squeezed her now hard nipples slowly over her flat tummy to he now wet clit , fingers went in ,Kim reached out to feel his now growing cock ,she lowered his shorts to expose one hell of a huge thick cock.
He fed it into her mouth letting her suck his head and pre cum , she was having fun , he held her legs pulled her to the edge of the table ,his hands held her knees and spread them exposing her soaking cunt and slowly fed his cock in ,once in he held it still deep in her , Kim cried out ,fuck me you bastard fuck me , what do you want my white slut , your black cock what the fuck do you think I need , he pushed his fingers in he mouth and started to ram this cock in and out , looking at me he smiled ,she’s now my slut while your here is that ok , my answer was yes she would love that , he fucked her in every hole and fed her up to three huge loads , Kim loves cleaning cock after being ass fucked likes the taste of anal cream , we were there for two weeks he fucked every second day ,his last session he bought two of his friends .

Kim and I was remembering our holiday travels , Kim reminded me re out trip to Jamaica,on the beach one day Kim was pestered by several young black men exposing there huge cocks ,not being interested but did love there naked bodies making her wet and aroused , must add Kim likes the older men better , later that day there was man giving out cards of beach massage offer , he was in his fifties and quite fit , Kim asked the price , he gave her a leaflet with his prices , we looked and was interested in his in house prices , questioned on one , he smiled , I love the nude one , body to body , I gave the approval ,he thanked me and made the appointment.
The door bell rang ,he came in with folding bed ,set it up , Kim had just showered ,wearing a silk gown she looked great and very sexy,I got my wine and went on the balcony, he was in singlet and shorts ,Kim lay on the bed I sat but was able to see , he oiled her back smoothly rubbing up and down then used his palms on her ass cheeks then thighs, fingers poking her anus and pussy ,Kim arched he back and opened her legs he then took full advantage,she pured I knew he was getting his way ,she turned over and he massage her tits and squeezed her now hard nipples slowly over her flat tummy to he now wet clit , fingers went in ,Kim reached out to feel his now growing cock ,she lowered his shorts to expose one hell of a huge thick cock.
He fed it into her mouth letting her suck his head and pre cum , she was having fun , he held her legs pulled her to the edge of the table ,his hands held her knees and spread them exposing her soaking cunt and slowly fed his cock in ,once in he held it still deep in her , Kim cried out ,fuck me you bastard fuck me , what do you want my white slut , your black cock what the fuck do you think I need , he pushed his fingers in he mouth and started to ram this cock in and out , looking at me he smiled ,she’s now my slut while your here is that ok , my answer was yes she would love that , he fucked her in every hole and fed her up to three huge loads , Kim loves cleaning cock after being ass fucked likes the taste of anal cream , we were there for two weeks he fucked every second day ,his last session he bought two of his friends .
Where did you stay at? Resort or beach house?

My wife goes away with her sisters or cousin once an year and I always hope something like this happens when she goes away for the long weekend!

Back