INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
3-nude-milfs-on-a-beach-png.1313443

#47790 anoble, Today at 2:43 PM

Here are three sluts looking for a big bird

Here are three sluts looking for a big bird

The two ladies on the right have a hair cut similar to a young lady I kind of met years ago on the nude side of a resort. A bit more red in her hair and some freckles. As I approached she let me know my presents was not needed or appreciated. So I moved on. She was laying on one of those big two person lounge chairs. Legs slightly apart in the come talk to me position. So I sunned for a bit then grabbed my stuff and went to play tennis. Had a great time with another young lady who I learned had seen my reproach. That afternoon i learned the First Lady had fallen asleep on the lounge chair and had sun burned badly. Have wondered all these years if she found a black lover to play with while sun burned. She was peeling a few days later pussy nipples and all. Karma can be a bitch.

Thinking of a holiday to Jamaica between now and Xmas with the hot gf ( obviously when it’s safe )
She loves young cock but constant going on about getting stretched by a big black cock & multiple cock
She loves swallowing cum
question is, would we need to go to that hedonism 2 resort or will any resort in Montego Bay / ochios Rios do 🤷‍♂️

Thinking of a holiday to Jamaica between now and Xmas with the hot gf ( obviously when it’s safe )
She loves young cock but constant going on about getting stretched by a big black cock & multiple cock
She loves swallowing cum
question is, would we need to go to that hedonism 2 resort or will any resort in Montego Bay / ochios Rios do 🤷‍♂️
We have not been to a resort in Jamaica that wife wasn’t hit on at. Actually friended a guy at resort and him and wife still talk and set up for us to go back. He even called me to set up private adult beach party for her when we go back and said he will have 3 or 4 friends he said to help with the plans lol

Back